ripped525 is offline Junior Member

If you know your shyt maybe you can help me

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:00 AM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Head to the diet and workout forums.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are gonna take deca , for your own sake add some test unless u dont want your dick to work. and supplement wise i swear by, along with alot of of trainers i work with, musclemilk. gets some weight on quick. and keeps ya lean to

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Never run deca without test..........never.

deca will shut you down hard. I think you need to research a lot more before you continue your AAS journey

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:01 AM.

patman is offline New Member
    Couldn't agree more. Diet is key, and MuscleMilk ROCKS!!!!!

Supplement wise L-Glutamine works well for recovery purposes. Multi-vitamins are always a plus.

I would definately consider doing test. Deca alone will take you to a point but adding test not only will prevent other issues (as mentioned earlier) it will kickstart your growth big time!
    I work out 5 times/week (1 body part/day) never heard or seen any issues with that so no need to worry there IMO...but...WATCH YOUR CARDIO!!! You could be doing too much and loosing all your gains. During a bulk cycle I only do about 20min 3*/week.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You've already started? I don't know what to tell you.......You should have done a lot more research before cycling. Get the clomid and Nolva ASAP, how far into your cycle are you? If you have only taken one shot I guess you could be okay, but nandrolone is very supressive, you may not feel 100% for a little bit.

And head to the diet and workout forums, you will find the information there much more to your benefit than anything here.

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:01 AM.

patman is offline New Member
    I would wait.

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patman
    Couldn't agree more. Diet is key, and MuscleMilk ROCKS!!!!!

Supplement wise L-Glutamine works well for recovery purposes. Multi-vitamins are always a plus.

I would definately consider doing test. Deca alone will take you to a point but adding test not only will prevent other issues (as mentioned earlier) it will kickstart your growth big time!
    I work out 5 times/week (1 body part/day) never heard or seen any issues with that so no need to worry there IMO...but...WATCH YOUR CARDIO!!! You could be doing too much and loosing all your gains. During a bulk cycle I only do about 20min 3*/week.
    sorry..dont mean to hijack...but what exactly is musclemilk , and where do you buy it?Would i be better off just mixing a milk/protien shake?

muscle milk can be purchased at gnc or vitamin shoppe, its like a juiced up protein powder

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I would also try and add some test for your girlfriends sake. jk good luck with your cycle.

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:02 AM.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    A year and a half doesn't seem like a reasonable time to start juicing you may have hit a plateau but I think it would crazy to say you couldn't get past it naturally... I hit 4 or 5 plateaus in my training years that I got past naturally... You still have about 4 or 5 more years of natural growth yet... I'd let the steroids go for a while and maximise what god intended you to have... then think about steroids. Get on some supplements and up your calories intake... switch up your workout routine to try and shock your body. Glutamine, creatine, tribilus, zma, mulit vit, and protein would be great for you right now.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    whenever i hit a wall in my gains, i just restructure my diet or training or both.

Exactly... It's not that hard to get past plateaus at 1 year and a half... You might just need to take a 2 or 3 weeks away from the gym and rest up... I dont think steroids is the answer right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    whenever i hit a wall in my gains, i just restructure my diet or training or both.

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Taking the easy way out isn't the best option and i'm sure you know that... Your genetics might be set up so you have another 10-15lbs you can add naturally and you'll want to get as close to that as possible. You can take all the juice you want and end up at 250lbs but not letting your body get that natural muscle will make the difference between 250lbs and 265lbs... and 350lb bench and a 400lb bench. you get what im saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped525
    Yeah i switched up my work out a lil, steroids is the easy way out, but it doesnt look like im doin this cycle any ways

Thanks GEO for the replies, ur def ryte im only turning 20 in august, and my dad is a freggin beast, naturally, so now ill just sell the rest of my shyt

I'm glad to see you are making the right decision bro. Genetics are a wonderful if you are blessed with them which apparently you are so just think... You can another 20lbs naturally and then hit juice you'll be a monster and the envy of many people. Good luck in the future bro. I myself made it to 240lbs natural before I started juiceing and I trained for 5 years and did a powerlifting meet and a bodybuilding competition natural. Now that i am on juice I am surpassing all the early juicers by a large margin all because I held off... Peace bro.
    Thanks GEO for the replies, ur def ryte im only turning 20 in august, and my dad is a freggin beast, naturally, so now ill just sell the rest of my shyt

So i did what any other mucsle head would do, i turned to the needle.
    what kinda stupid idiotic statement is that?

Last edited by ripped525; 02-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.

quez82 is offline Associate Member

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    I thought forums were supposed to be helpful not some freggin scum bag making sacastic remarks, besides im not even doin that cycle and i promise i look hella better then u ever will
    Here we go again!! In the imortal words of someone "Make gear not war"

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    If you do decide to sell your gear please make sure whoever your selling it too knows how to cycle it otherwise this board is going to get another 'What gains can i get from a deca only cycle' kinda question.And glad you decided to listen to the help you been given

Thread Information