Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member

Sick of..You on the juice?

Bros

Do you guys ever get sick of people automatically assuming that you may be on the juice and as such it is some kind of magic potion..

These guys don't take into consideration the 60-90 minutes spent in the gym 5 or 6 days a week.
    These are the same little pukes that come into the gym, stand in front of the mirror, grab the 10lb dumbells run up 20 or 30 reps, and then spend the next 15 minutes talking to some chick...
    They come and go and your still at the gym....
    When are they gonna understand that juice or no juice, the gains are mainly the result of friggin hard work and a good diet...

Bros.. sorry about my rant but some little prickk did this to me this morning and I felt like dropping him...Just grunted at him to "get out of my way"...

Thanks I feel much better ....

Smeltfisher

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yeh. most people think if they take gear they will get muscular even if they lay on the couch. If they only knew how much work was involved.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean i should be working out too??....i didn't think that was very nice of you to grunt at me either....bully.....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    That's why I am the only person in the world that knows I juice (except for you guys, of course). I always deny it, because once people know that you juice they think that you didn't have to work to get to where you are. And that pisses me off because I bust my balls.

IdealElement is offline New Member
    Well I've had some weird experiences.. In Novemeber I was 120lbs.. I left the party scene started eating right and taking care of my self.. Then I jumped to about 140 145.. At that point i started andro and didn't really gain anything I was more less bouncing to 150 back and forth.. I actually felt better when I stopped the andro..
    I eat and Eat and Eat now and now that I'm juicin I'm at 155 and no one even asks me if I am anymore.. I used to get it more before the susta..

It's all one big frustrating experience cause I eat thousands of calories a day 200 some grams of protein almost every day.. Work out hard plenty of carbs etc etc and I even take NO2!

yet no one asks me if Juice anymore like I used to get asked..

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    That's why I am the only person in the world that knows I juice (except for you guys, of course). I always deny it, because once people know that you juice they think that you didn't have to work to get to where you are. And that pisses me off because I bust my balls.

Amen to that brother!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    People see me killing myself quite frequently in the gym, as well as offering sound training advice. So they know, if in fact I do a cycle now and then - it's just part of my supplement line up... sitting right next to the multi vitamins. In fact, some do come up and ask about the juice - and I usually blow them off unless I see they are really dedicated to some hardcore sh!t in the gym. The new cats that ask about some magic pill, "what do you take?"... I usually tell them consistency and dedication is all you need right now.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IdealElement
    Well I've had some weird experiences.. In Novemeber I was 120lbs.. I left the party scene started eating right and taking care of my self.. Then I jumped to about 140 145.. At that point i started andro and didn't really gain anything I was more less bouncing to 150 back and forth.. I actually felt better when I stopped the andro..
    I eat and Eat and Eat now and now that I'm juicin I'm at 155 and no one even asks me if I am anymore.. I used to get it more before the susta..

It's all one big frustrating experience cause I eat thousands of calories a day 200 some grams of protein almost every day.. Work out hard plenty of carbs etc etc and I even take NO2!

yet no one asks me if Juice anymore like I used to get asked..
    You're juicing at 155? please tell me you're 5'0. You could've built up your base so much more if you'd just get your training and diet right. It's not just about the numbers, it's about the quality and types of food you eat. It's also not about just going to the gym, it's about making informed, intelligent training choices. This year i went from 145 lbs to 180 naturally from september to now, and i'm still hesitant on running my first cycle so i don't short change myself in the future..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    You're juicing at 155? please tell me you're 5'0. You could've built up your base so much more if you'd just get your training and diet right. It's not just about the numbers, it's about the quality and types of food you eat. It's also not about just going to the gym, it's about making informed, intelligent training choices. This year i went from 145 lbs to 180 naturally from september to now, and i'm still hesitant on running my first cycle so i don't short change myself in the future..

he's 5'5....thats the first thing i thought.....i still think he should have put a little more time and training in first.....

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    You lie Warrior, you take anyone into the locker room and jab 2 cc's of test straight into them and demand the money that very second... You B@stard
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    People see me killing myself quite frequently in the gym, as well as offering sound training advice. So they know, if in fact I do a cycle now and then - it's just part of my supplement line up... sitting right next to the multi vitamins. In fact, some do come up and ask about the juice - and I usually blow them off unless I see they are really dedicated to some hardcore sh!t in the gym. The new cats that ask about some magic pill, "what do you take?"... I usually tell them consistency and dedication is all you need right now.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    thats pretty impressive to do in less than a year naturally.what supplements were you taking?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    You lie Warrior, you take anyone into the locker room and jab 2 cc's of test straight into them and demand the money that very second... You B@stard
    Well... gear is legal here (no prescription required) so I get a lot of questions on how to use it in the gym However that scenerio sounds keeewl... give 'em some oil and release them into the bloody dungeon BWHAHAHAHA

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    thats pretty impressive to do in less than a year naturally.what supplements were you taking?
    creatine and whey.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine and whey.
    and glutamine

I'm only 5'4 without shoes

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    1lb box of pasta every day
    along with other meals
    lots of protein
    protein shakes

Just keep in mind I was way under healthy when I started....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    and glutamine
    I couldn't take the glutamine cause I read that it caused problems with the nox

creatine and whey.
    creatine only worked for a short time for me then I started gettin sick all the time and intestinal pains so I stopped...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    These kinds of people will never understand us. Therefore they are not worth any brain cells at all. Fukem...little biatches

Thread Information