IdealElement is offline New Member

Angry Deep within me I feel the hunger for So much more yet I get so little in return.

In Nov.. as a clouded haze cleared from my head. I changed my life. I left the party scene and started eating right..
    Nov 5'5 120 lbs
    By Dec I was 135
    By Jan I was 140
    by Feb I was 150 and Getting to the point where the weight bench and weights at home wasn't enough.. I joined a Gym. At first it was every other day. Then every day different muscle group. Then sometimes twice a day going back to do cardio.
    By march and April I went through 3 bottles of andro and wasn't gaining.. Just shredding and staying the same weight

I eat and eat and eat
    somedays almost 200g of protein and hundreds of carbs a day
    thousands of calories
    I got frustrated and starting considering alternatives..
    By now everyone was acusing me of juicing anyway...
    3 weeks ago.. I started Susta 250. My appetite has increased 10 fold. I eat more now then I ever.. like a pig. always meats and carbs though.. always grabbing bags of beef jerky..

I shower twice a day to hide the signs of oily skin etc etc but I'm only at 155
    WTF AM I DOING WRONG! I get pissed and roid rage out in anger because I dont' gain.. I take it out on the bench pushing my self to failure I force my self to go home and eat and get that 8 hours rest but I'm not gaining..
    My Cycle is almsot over and it's like I want more.. I'm so anal about it instead of putting a whole cc in 1 arm or 1 muscle I'll split it 1/2 in each bi or half in each pec.. I've even done 1cc in each thigh..

My height and my weight I shouldn't need this much juice.. Am I that genetically challanged..
    The only thing that makes me feel good is last night on a first date.. This beautiful towering blonde was cuddling with me on the couch and looks down and kisses my chest and says to me.. Christopher Your chest is so sexy.. I just smiled as I was like exploding with joy on the inside..
    I've only gained about 5-6 pounds which I would like to say is water weight though my chest is a little puffier.. I expected so much more I expected to be so much bigger..

Daily Routine--
    --I take Protein and MRS every day accounting for 100-120+ grams of protein a day
    which include vitamins and aminos
    --I eat another 100 grams in proteins a day
    hundreds of carbs

NO2 HemoDilator 4 pills twice a day

1 cc every 4 days of sust
    sometimes 2 cc

that should be enough yet I get so tiny results.. I'm scared cause I"m wanting to stick my self more and work out harder I don't want to OT again..
    Last edited by IdealElement; 06-12-2004 at 01:34 PM.

Sus should be taken everyday. Also sus is not necessarily a newbie AAS. Try a single ester test it is easier with less sides. GOOD LUCK. Very poetic post BTW.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Started juicing so soon and yet just started this adventure in weight gaining last Nov?? Well for one, steroids tend to favor muscle growth over fat growth. You put on so much weight since Nov that no doubt most of it was fat gain... its likely now the sust is actually converting fat pounds to muscle pounds...

For example, no steroids, you tend to gain 10 pounds or less per year of muscle maximum... steroid use can up that to 10 pounds in 2 months. It probably is of benefit for you but you should have been doing the gym thing for at least year and half before trying your hand at steroids. Also doesnt matter your weight... takes the same mega doses for a 155 lb dude as it does a 230 lbs guy to provoke rapid muscle growth... that should be a minimum of 550 mg of the sust per week... Also your body might be requiring a period of time to get used to the new weight you have... many of us gan get easy 20-30 lb spirts then body resists additional weight gains for a 5-7 month metabolism adjusting period of time... thats why many of us that chase second cycles right behind the first dont see so much weight gain the second time around. Also just starting gym for first time... can always pick up easy 20 lbs then hit a brick wall... that gym startup works just like a first cycle... so not always good idea to juice the first time you hit that brick wall.

Some of us dont react that well to testosterone as a weight gainer... for example... even 1 gram of test a week doesnt do that much for me, but throw in some deca and then the strength really goes thru the roof and so does the weight/muscle gain. Also testosterone cyp or enanthate are generally a better testosterone to choose then sust because you can predict the kick in period and post cycle half life better.

poetic or no poetic, youve been working out for what 6 months and you already started hitting the roids. people i swear..........

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I took sus 500mg a week. Id say wait about another 2 or 3 weeks, and if you dont respond to 250mg a week up the dosage.

I've never had much fat on my body my entire life... I've always been the "wtf you have no body fat guy" I guess really fast metabo..

The party scene I left was like a 6 month rave scene so my body was way under nutritioned from not eating at all.. So I'm guessing about 130-135 was where I was supposed to be healthy and the rest was genetics.

When I said Shredded all I ment was you could see th emuscle fibers when I flex..

I really didn't bulk up on fat much at all..

Are you tellin me I should switch my cycle or stack something else with different sides?

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to respond.. I'm very appreciative..

Friends tell Friends what they Need to Hear not what they want to hear...
    Last edited by IdealElement; 06-12-2004 at 02:25 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You need to eat more than 200g of protein a day. 1.5-2 g per lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb for bulking

Steroids101 is offline Member
    You could switch to Test Enth. right away and continue running the sust for another 3-4 weeks, then rely on test Enth. for the duration of the cycle (8 weeks or so).

Either that or start shooting the Sust every day, and you will need to get some PCT supplies like nolvadex and clomid.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should take a serious look at your training. post your diet, not just the numbers. What you eat every day and when. Post your training schedule in it's entirety. These are the two places that are holding you back. That's why it's recommended to everyone that you stay off roids until you have them nailed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    You could switch to Test Enth. right away and continue running the sust for another 3-4 weeks, then rely on test Enth. for the duration of the cycle (8 weeks or so).

Either that or start shooting the Sust every day, and you will need to get some PCT supplies like nolvadex and clomid.
    I don't know anything about nolvadex or clomid is that legal stuff or do I have to talk to my guy again?

about 5 protein shakes aday that have 20 pro and 20 carbs
    2 protein shakes that have 36 and 75
    1 steak with a baked potato day out to eat somewhere I go out to eat almost every day
    about 3-5 15g protein bars
    snadwhiches through out the day
    about a gallon of water a day
    a bag of beef jerky a day
    and what ever else that is meat or chicken in the fridge I don't eat any fats or sugars

I'm on vacation out of town right now so what I been doing is working a different muscle group every other day now.. up till last week I was doing teh gym every day a different muscle group.. I'm actually feeling better about my work outs with 1 day of rast after each work out day..

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    are you vital signs healthy? if so i would try slamming down lots of big cheeseburgers. if i want weight thats the best way for me to put it on.

get a thermometer. take your temperature 1st thing soon as you get up(before your feet hit the floor). if its over 98.6 you have a overactive thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    are you vital signs healthy? if so i would try slamming down lots of big cheeseburgers. if i want weight thats the best way for me to put it on.

get a thermometer. take your temperature 1st thing soon as you get up(before your feet hit the floor). if its over 98.6 you have a overactive thyroid.
    thanks dude I didn't even think of that

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    You need to keep track of your daily caloric intake. Just keep increasing your calories by 500 per week until you notice changes. Patience is the key. Ronnie Coleman didnt create his olympian physique in a year. It took me 5 years to gain about 60lbs (195 to 260). Bodybuilding is a lifetime endeavor.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You mentioned you dont know anything about Nolvadex or Clomid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you ever hear of gyno-(bitch tits) , well u need nolvadex to prevent that by blocking estrogen, also u need clomid after the cycle is over to help you get your body hormone levels and production back in balance, these things are essential its not even funny to think u can do a cycle without even considering them...someone else please comment on that.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'll agree with a few other bro's on this... you really need to have a foundation before deciding to use AAS. just read up and ask questions for now

Where can I read up on Clomid and nolvadex .. don't get me all scared now. lol
    ****!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IdealElement
    Where can I read up on Clomid and nolvadex .. don't get me all scared now. lol
    ****!
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

You need to know about this stuff, it's not optional.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u might be overtraining. everyday and some twice a days, its tough to gain,unless your a expert and your taking in 5-6000 calories. 4 days should be plenty. maybe change your workout,it might help as well.

Thread Information