Thread: Migraines

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member

Migraines

i was born with me having constant migraines throughout my life. Majority are mild, but some severe to the point where i even have to vomit (rare), no joke. Will the sauce make me go even more insane with pain from migraines. I take Tylenol / Advil /Excedrin / etc and it does the job, but what I am concerned about is will increased BP cause more headache and make the migraine even worth?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    i was born with me having constant migraines throughout my life. Majority are mild, but some severe to the point where i even have to vomit (rare), no joke. Will the sauce make me go even more insane with pain from migraines. I take Tylenol / Advil /Excedrin / etc and it does the job, but what I am concerned about is will increased BP cause more headache and make the migraine even worth?
    I'd ask your doctor how blood pressure plays a role in your migraines. Then go from there. Not all headaches are blood pressure related are they?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    What about your liver. All those drugs have to be kicking your liver's a$$ everyday. Thats a tough break having migraines everyday. Good Luck with that bro.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    YEs, AS will make your migraines more frequent and worse. I had to live on Imitrex (migraine med.) on my Test/deca /d-bol cycle. High BP can trigger migraines, so I used to get them after a good workout. They will stick around for a while after the cycle as well.
    At least they did for me. Search migraines, as we had a couple of good threads on them

Also, take 300mg of magnesium every day, especially workout days. It apparently helps with high BP and I noticed it helped decrease the number of migrains I had.
    Good luck

Thread Information