Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fruno1200 is offline New Member

Exclamation why was my other account BritishBodybuilder86 banned?

why was my other account BritishBodybuilder86 banned? i did nothing wrong...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    thats a good question but I dont think anyone in the STEROID threads has the answer. Try pming a mod

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    thats a good question but I dont think anyone in the STEROID threads has the answer. Try pming a mod

wait nvm

IBE website..

source posting is a no no

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruno1200
    why was my other account BritishBodybuilder86 banned? i did nothing wrong...

No clue but whatever the reason was prepare to be banned again haha

<<LMO>>

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I don't think that was why.

WHAT!?!? thats not a source post.. i asked how a specific chemical is suppost to be taken.. thats not a source post... come on guys

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    No clue but whatever the reason was prepare to be banned again haha

<<LMO>>
    rofl

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    WHAT!?!? thats not a source post.. i asked how a specific chemical is suppost to be taken.. thats not a source post... come on guys
    well you did say *** labs website, doesnt take an idiot to figure out the rest. Thats the only reason I could think why you got banned. I would PM a Mod
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Mabe they think you are the same guy as that bodybuilder1986 dude that got banned?

Other than that I have no clue.... remember they can see your IP. You will not fool them long lol

<<LMO>>

my bad. I coulda swore I saw a thread you started earlier about some .com websites. It was then edited by diesel. Ill find it for you. Until then. enjoy the new name... because I think they can ban Ip adresses as well.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well you did say *** labs website, doesnt take an idiot to figure out the rest. Thats the only reason I could think why you got banned. I would PM a Mod
    k i have pm'ed a mod, the problem will be fixed im sure.. either way that was not a source post...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Mabe they think you are the same guy as that bodybuilder1986 dude that got banned?

Other than that I have no clue.... remember they can see your IP. You will not fool them long lol

<<LMO>>
    thats what i assumed

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would think you might get a warning before getting banned for that one. It's not spelt out but it is pushing it. Unless you've already got a warning for something else. PM a MOD.

<<LMO>>
    What'd that guy get banned for? I remember him kicking around a few days ago.

Whatever the reason

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I would think you might get a warning before getting banned for that one. It's not spelt out but it is pushing it. Unless you've already got a warning for something else. PM a MOD.
    i did not get any warnings, i tried to switch forum, and it dissconnected...

Notice he still hasn't replied to what I said

<<LMO>>

<<LMO>>
    what do you mean, what was ur question.?!?!. you said goodbye and laughed cause your a funny guy arent u...

i did not get any warnings, i tried to switch forum, and it dissconnected...
    If it just happened then the MOD that did it should be on and able to tell you why. And then ban you again.

<<LMO>>
    good point. BB1986 and britishbodybuilder86 very similiar

what do you mean, what was ur question.?!?!. you said goodbye and laughed cause your a funny guy arent u...

I didn't have a question.... I just said you are probably someone that was already banned and they just caught you again. Your IP is the same bro... you can't fool them.

<<LMO>>

If it just happened then the MOD that did it should be on and able to tell you why. And then ban you again.

hey if this site means that much to you. you could change your ip adress, I dont know how you do that. But I would go out and buy a brand new computer. Im no computer guru but buying a new computer might change the adress

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    good point. BB1986 and britishbodybuilder86 very similiar
    Oh, they're more then similar.

look, im not gonna change my ****ing ip address becuase this website wants to ban me , i think it is stupid that they banned me for no reason...

any mod's got input here??

hey if this site means that much to you. you could change your ip adress, I dont know how you do that. But I would go out and buy a brand new computer. Im no computer guru but buying a new computer might change the adress
    Incorrect. Your IP address is assigned by your internet provider. You would have to get a new internet account. That is assuming you have a cable or DSL line. If you still dial in like my grandmother than you actually get a new IP address assigned to you every time you log in. It has half the IP address the same that identifies the location but each time you dial in you get a new modem with it's own IP address (i.e.-256.133.0.32/256.133.0.75/256.133.1.12). Most dial in servers have 50+ modems so you'll rarely get the same one twice. Therefore dial up service is harder to ban. They would have to ban the whole rack of modems that you dial in to and therefore everyone else that uses your provider.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this guy really thinks we are dumb here, this is the same guy who has been banned twice for being abusive and he thinks we dont even know who is registering for our board!!

any mod's got input here??

HAHA..... guess they had input alright

OwNeD

<<LMO>>

Look man I was kidding about the IP thing. I dont think buying a new computer is going to actually change the IP. And I hope you arent stupid enough to actually go and buy another. However, you posting topics about being banned in the steroid threads of this website is pretty stupid. How are we supposed to know why you got banned. If I was a mod here is what Id have to say: BB1986 =britishbodybuilder86 therefore

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    HAHA..... guess they had input alright

OwNeD

<<LMO>>

Incorrect. Your IP address is assigned by your internet provider. You would have to get a new internet account. That is assuming you have a cable or DSL line. If you still dial in like my grandmother than you actually get a new IP address assigned to you every time you log in. It has half the IP address the same that identifies the location but each time you dial in you get a new modem with it's own IP address (i.e.-256.133.0.32/256.133.0.75/256.133.1.12). Most dial in servers have 50+ modems so you'll rarely get the same one twice. Therefore dial up service is harder to ban. They would have to ban the whole rack of modems that you dial in to and therefore everyone else that uses your provider.
    so youre saying he should get dial up. good idea. that would be alot cheaper then getting a new computer

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    BritishBodybuilder86
    bodybuilder1986
    fruno1200

all the same person, someone who was banned for being an internet tough guy over pm and abusing other members

BBB1986 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    this guy really thinks we are dumb here, this is the same guy who has been banned twice for being abusive and he thinks we dont even know who is registering for our board!!
    hey dick brain your a ****ing bitch!! you knew you banned me for no reason in the first place and they are trying to hide the evidence by deleting all the threads, these mod's are more than irresponcible ****s, they are dumb, blind and ****ing stupid.
    I was told i can write whatever i want in a pm, i did. and when it was found to be abusive i got kicked... ohhh great contrdiction there mod's.
    you guys ****ing suck.. good luck upholding the website if you pull things like this on your members..

all i ever did was contribute to the best of my knowledge and you ****ed me over for a dumb and stupid reason.

Abusive. Tell us! D*mn my curiosity.

BritishBodybuilder86
    bodybuilder1986
    fruno1200

all the same person, someone who was banned for being an internet tough guy over pm and abusing other members
    so this is the guy that pmed me calling me sally and told me I better delete my adress from my profile.....and hes wondering why hes been banned....TWICE... or should I say THRICE?

BritishBodybuilder86
    bodybuilder1986
    fruno1200

I think adding "brittish" to his old name was pretty clever though.....who would ever pick up on that??? nevermind signing up the day that his doppleganger was banned

Quote Originally Posted by BBB1986
    hey dick brain your a ****ing bitch!! you knew you banned me for no reason in the first place and they are trying to hide the evidence by deleting all the threads, these mod's are more than irresponcible ****s, they are dumb, blind and ****ing stupid.
    I was told i can write whatever i want in a pm, i did. and when it was found to be abusive i got kicked... ohhh great contrdiction there mod's.
    you guys ****ing suck.. good luck upholding the website if you pull things like this on your members..

all i ever did was contribute to the best of my knowledge and you ****ed me over for a dumb and stupid reason.

Get a life fag....

<<LMO>>

BBB1986 is offline Banned
    so this is the guy that pmed me calling me sally and told me I better delete my adress from my profile.....and hes wondering why hes been banned....TWICE... or should I say THRICE?
    umm buddy how is that offensive??!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information