Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

very confused about first cycle

Im about to do my first cycle in lateer august. Right now im thinking of my body composition. Im about 5'5 i was close to 170 but im cutting so right now im around 155-160. My body fat is less than 15 percent, or around their. I was thinking of either the test/eq stack or the test deca stack. Heres where the problem is though, ive been trying to cut my body fat down as much as i can so i could do a heavy mass liek the test deca. I was trying to get around 10 % but if i cant do that in time i will use the test/eq stack. Heres where the problem is i want to put on a lot of mass and strength, but i dont want alot of water retention or fat to build up and want as much lean mass as possible, and i want the harder muscle look instead of the poofy muscle look. I dont know which to pick for the first cycle. I will do the test/deca if i could get down to 10% by august

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    So do test deca if you get to 10% and do test/eq if you dont... pretty much answered your own question there.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i heard these caliper tests are off, 10 % is when ur abs are fully visible right?

well the lower you take your bodyfat percentage down, the less estrogen your body will produce when you go to do your cycle.like for example, someone who has a 20% bodyfat at 180 lbs would be an estrogen producing factory compared to some1 with a 6% bodyfat at 180. your safer leaning out naturally before you hit the juice bro.

deca is also a bit too harsh as a first cycle bro. if your gonna stack, go with either dbol or EQ. if your worried about what kinda of gains youll make, its ALL in the diet. if you straight pig out, then dont expect to get 25 lbs of straight muscle, some will be fat and some will be water. keep your sodium intake strict, your diet clean, and your training balls to the wall and you should gain real nicely.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    NO!! Many people at 10% dotn have very vsisble abs, that was a rough estimate way put out by health magazines, i have tested at 10% using the calipers, bodyfat scale, plain calculation, and grip scale, but my abs arent fully visible unless i am flexing in a constipated manner!!
    Itc ould have to do with the size of my abs or thickness of my skin, but generally you dont have to be under 10 for them to show, some people show when they are up to 13% and some people dont show even at 10%

Thread Information