Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotone
    damm so much anger in this forum. i did not post this thread so make poeple mad. i just wan't to tell about the good ganis i got form my dbol cycle. yea i am lucky i made those gains and got to keep them. talk about ROID RAGE
    roid rage ? can posting messages be a form of roid rage?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    this thread is retarded and should be deleted...and your retarded for making up lies...do you feel tough or cool when you lie???

Tough and cool people never love their girlfriends, what matters is if she's in a good sorority.

Quote Originally Posted by immy
    dude you sux, if they want to do dbol only, who gives a sh!t, but stop everybody thinks they know it all, his body may be different than everyones else, i am not saying i would do a dbol cycle , but you don't have to cock if some says they are sick of something..........ya heard!!!!!!!!!!!

What??? Could I have this in english please.

Swellin Guest
    boy, you really piss me off with your sorry ass attiude, i
    I think this type of response is getting pretty close to an infraction here at AR. You offer nothing positive to the thread, you only come in here to bash another member (who has alot of people's respect BTW). If you have a problem with somebody, take it to PMs...keep the bull **** off the open board.

As for the thread....yeah...whatever.

Britguy is offline Banned
    if you gained that then fair enough, personally i think its bull as Dbol is KNOWN for the water retension it puts on, i also STILL think that a dbol only cycle is a bit stupid, no one can put that amount of solid muscle on in such a short period of time, you must have looked like a bloated pig my friend

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    boy, you really piss me off with your sorry ass attiude, i

Dude just chill out man. Sorry you are mad at me

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotone
    damm so much anger in this forum. i did not post this thread so make poeple mad. i just wan't to tell about the good ganis i got form my dbol cycle. yea i am lucky i made those gains and got to keep them. talk about ROID RAGE

There is no anger, I just wanted to show how retarted it is to do a D-Bol only cycle and I didnt want you giving bad advise to members in the future. I also didnt want some new members reading this BS thread and saying this sounds like a good idea.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Out of curiousity...........are hotone and ShortStack related? BOTH have "Amazing" stories about their gains that NOONE else has I wonder if this was Magic gear. LMAO

anything can happen with AAS anyway good luck to the bro who made a great gains from Dbol

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Would everyone who has done a dbol only cycle please raise their right hand. Everyone who did not raise their hand should kindly STFU or clearly explain that the have no 1st hand knowledge of dbol only cycles and are propagating heresay.

I have never, and never will, do a dbol only cycle but I have seen a couple of people I know gain 20+ lbs easy from long (8+ weeks) dbol cycles, I don't see why someone couldn't gain 30+. However, many people have serious illusions as to what gaining 'muscle' is. I doubt that most people could gain that much weight in that short of a time frame without a significant amount of fat gain and water retention.

hotone is offline New Member
    i was 21 when i did the d-bol cycle i did it a year ago and it was my first cycle.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    well yeah your gonna gain weight when you use steroids and only weigh a fucckin 143 pounds! geez

,HEY BRO TAKE IT EASY.WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE GEAR.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol only is no good.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    ,HEY BRO TAKE IT EASY.WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE GEAR.
    i disagree. Only the dedicated have earned the right to use gear. If you're 143 lbs, you're not dedicated.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i disagree. Only the dedicated have earned the right to use gear. If you're 143 lbs, you're not dedicated.

Amen to that brother.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    unless your 4' 9

shasha213 is offline New Member
    I think a lot of history could have been left out. what were his eating and training habits prior to d-bol. I remember being around 20 when i decided to start weightlifting more serious to gain size. Up until then i was in the high 150s. i was hyper so being skinny came more natuarlly(my metabolism). my diet wasnt much around 2000 never calculated it then,but comparing my diet with what i would later eat gave me a good average. it was like a race with my body i began to eat like crazy over 4000 calories a day which was a shock to my body at the time. thing is i knew i had to eat more than my body burned so i ate a lot and often 5 to 6 times a day. litterally force feeding myself to ensure i kept the weight on. i also trained harder than i ever had while taking creatine which added the water weight gain. in a little over two months i went from in the high 150s to 188-190(maintaining that weight for as long as i was eating enough). so no i dont beleive it is impossible nor will you hear me calling you a liar. I do believe it was very unhealthy to put on that kind of weight that fast. I did not listen to my body. i became aware of my breathing, i notice it was harder to breathe eating that much and add that much weight so fast. once in a while i would have night sweats. i notice i was wasnt as hyper towards the end of the two months. I beleive i had changed my metabolsim (slowed it down if you will) which helped weight gain. I had a very puffy look my face became rounder i attribute much of that to water gain. i beleive the longer you train and under a good diet the muscle gain will catch up and eventually replace a lot of the water gain just what i have experienced.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    unless your 4' 9
    lmfao, no doubt

I totally agree with chris', purepowers, and chico's statements

very easy to gain weight when you have nothing on you in the first place, now some one who has busted their ass for months and gained weight naturally will not gain that much weight on a first cycle.

Bascially, it sounds like this guy had never worked out, didn't know what he was doing and gained about 10 lbs of muscle and the rest fat and water....no biggie, anyone could do that

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    A dbol only cycle is not retarded. 30-50 dollars a month for dbol where you get good pumps and look big is not that bad if you are not dedicated to go the extra step with test. Its just like an enhanced creatine cycle. Same water retention making you look big but one you are off, you deflate just as quick.
    So, if you want temporary results with little effort as long as you drink your water, then by all means, stay on the dbol only. Get nowhere fast but at least you will look big for that one month.

GotR0ids is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    If i ever take advice from someone who weighs 143lbs, plaese shoot me.
    HaHaHa With a real cycle this guys gonna be Mr.O, ill see you in Flex Mag bro

dieseL atC is offline Member
    If i ever take advice from someone who weighs 143lbs, plaese shoot me.
    Haha..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    A dbol only cycle is not retarded. 30-50 dollars a month for dbol where you get good pumps and look big is not that bad if you are not dedicated to go the extra step with test. Its just like an enhanced creatine cycle. Same water retention making you look big but one you are off, you deflate just as quick.
    So, if you want temporary results with little effort as long as you drink your water, then by all means, stay on the dbol only. Get nowhere fast but at least you will look big for that one month.
    There are no d-bol only cycles....... only use for it is to jump start a cycle to see quick strength gains while waiting for the other gear to build blood levels. D-bol is no way like creatine and if you run it long enough you could end up causing permanent damage to your liver.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never done a d-bol only cycle, common sence says your not going to gain
    forty pounds of rock form a d-bol only cycle...But anythings possible, Ive seen
    some weird transformations happen to people in the gym...We have to remember
    that everybodys body is different....that being said if you started at 150 pounds
    unless you are really short then you short changed yourself........You should
    always work naturally untill you reach a plateu that can't be beaten by changes in
    training or diet....Good luck and do some reasearch and if you gained that much
    weight off that cycle do a real one and you should blow up..........

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    Ive never done a d-bol only cycle, common sence says your not going to gain
    forty pounds of rock form a d-bol only cycle...But anythings possible, Ive seen
    some weird transformations happen to people in the gym...We have to remember
    that everybodys body is different....that being said if you started at 150 pounds
    unless you are really short then you short changed yourself........You should
    always work naturally untill you reach a plateu that can't be beaten by changes in
    training or diet....Good luck and do some reasearch and if you gained that much
    weight off that cycle do a real one and you should blow up..........
    This thread is scheisse bro.....you can not gain 40 lbs and keep it from taking dbol only.....will not happen ...... next time you start a thread like this , don't

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=asymmetrical1]This thread is scheisse bro.....you can not gain 40 lbs and keep it from taking dbol only.....will not happen ...... next time you start a thread like this , don't[/QUOTE
    I do agree that you shouldn't give people the wrong immpression
    about your gains,but I was trying to be nice and assume that the post
    was true even though as I say common sense says otherwise....
    I feel like the kid in high school telling my bully friends that the
    new guy who is telling us that his chevette is a corvette, is not that
    bad of a guy..........

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    MudMan you are stating your opinion as if it is as concrete as E = mc^2.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There are no d-bol only cycles....... only use for it is to jump start a cycle to see quick strength gains while waiting for the other gear to build blood levels. D-bol is no way like creatine and if you run it long enough you could end up causing permanent damage to your liver.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    MudMan you are stating your opinion as if it is as concrete as E = mc^2.
    Come on now chic............... It is fact............ why don't you be the test subject and run a 12 week d-bol only cycle and lets see how well your liver is doing at the end. Don't pick me out of a group bro......... I have a lot of knowledge about AAS and I do know what I'm saying.

Also next time read what my responce was towards...... Berm was saying d-bol and creatine could be looked at the same way........
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 06-18-2004 at 08:29 AM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    LOL its good see a bit of humor on AR

and ridicularity!

is that a word ?? i dunno but who cares ... this whole thread is about GARBAGE

uputoshiat... it means whatever!!... I just made it up.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStack
    #1 key is that ALL people respond differently to ALL drugs.
    I know a lot of people like to say this and it is true to an extent, but some drugs are what they are and do what they do. There may be a flucuation in results from person to person but they don't work "differently" from person to person. Maybe I should start a thread titled "I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say drugs work differently for everyone" and then tell everyone they're roid raging when they disagree.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    unless your 4' 9

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    You should do a drol,d-bol and deca cycle next. I think you are ready for the big time.
    yeah welcome to the big leagues.. step up to the plate and take a swing!.........well while you can....

Matto20 is offline Member
    the only dbol only regimen i have heard of that makes sense is the dbol 10 AM bridge theory, but i would never even consider running it myself due to the mild suppression it entails.

nevertheless, this guy is a joke. either that or he is holding thirty pounds of water underneath his skin and looks like a sickening bloated blob. sorry for my asshole-ish-ness...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Take Dbol only cycles and yes you too can look like that fat, bloated, 17 year old kid interviewed on FOX

REM
    REM is offline Member
    wether is true or not i dont believe he deserves all these coments from guys,
    to tell u the true this is the 1st time i heard this cycle too, he is only telling his side not giving an advice for anyone to take it,

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree 100% with Mud. I also don't believe this guy. If his brother was a so called doctor, then he would know that doing dbol for that length of time is insane. I have buddies who tried DBOL only cycles and virtually lost all of there gains and regreted it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information