Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hotone is offline New Member

I am tired of people saying

I am tired of people saying that a Dbol only cycle is no good. That you will lose all of every thing you gains when you come off. Of it my first cycle was a Dbol only cycle when I stared I was 143 and at the end I was 180. and only lost 5 pound when I was done with the cycle I got to keep everything I gained form it. All you have to do is eat right. and train hard. And the most imported part is the post cycle. If you do a good post-cycle you should be keep all of your gains.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    WHy are you tired of people saying this?

Matto20 is offline Member
    you mean to tell me you gained 37 pounds off a dbol only cycle and only five of that was water?

i wasn't born yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    you mean to tell me you gained 37 pounds off a dbol only cycle and only five of that was water?

i wasn't born yesterday.

You shouldnt poke fun at the people who are "special"

You should do a drol,d-bol and deca cycle next. I think you are ready for the big time.

ENERGY is offline New Member
    ****..what dose were you taking ???
    And most people dont get such good results on d-bol only, believe me... you are just lucky everyone reacts different on steroids and types of steroids .

i'm not saying that d-bol only is crap but there are much better options (also better for your liver)

ColdSore is offline Banned
    this thread is retarded and should be deleted...and your retarded for making up lies...do you feel tough or cool when you lie???

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    BULLSH!T......i do not believe that one bit....my boy did a 6 week dbol only cycle at 30mg a day and gained 18 lbs...and he lost 10, and did a post cycle treatment...dbols are only good at the beginning of a cycle in my opinion....or a bridge

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well yeah your gonna gain weight when you use steroids and only weigh a fucckin 143 pounds! geez

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I think your stats for gains are B/S... but dbol can make permenant gains.. it increases protien synthesis.. so you get real muslce form that.

and whether or not YOU got good gains and kept most it alright for you.. but for most people that won't happen.. so its not good to go around tellign EVERYONE on this board with this thread to go do a dbol only cycle.. because 95% of the time they will loose too much of there gains to make it worht while

i am not writing this to tell people to go and do a dbol only cycle. i am writing this to let people now that. about my experience with dbol. and i think i am luck that i made good gains form it and got the keep it. their are people out there what think just because they are on gear. that they are going to get big and stay that way. have to train hard and have a good diet. just don't go to the gym and do half ass work. and call it a good workout. i bust my ass 5 days a week in the gym to get the gains i did form dbol.all way train hard

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Well if this is in fact true, your body responds awfully well to dbol . It is just a little hard to fathom. I would have to say that most of your gain was body fat. You must have been on the Lee Priest diet. However, most people don't believe me when I tell them how low a test dose I take, but I don't pack on nearly forty lbs of mass.

palequail is offline Banned
    The only way you could have gained that much is if you NEVER lifted before then all of a sudden took like 80mgs of Dbol per day and then started training and eating....
    Anyways how much fat did you gain??? I'm curious about that too....remeber Fat don't mean ****!!!!!

sorry i did not say this sooner my body fat is 11% and my dbol cycle was not a 4 week cycle like most people do i did a 10 week cycle of 25mg .and the only way i did it that long was because my brother is a Doctor and he was checking me up every 2 weeks to make sure every thing was going OK. so i have to think my brother to for the gains i got. and don't hate me cuz i was lucky

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dbol only for a cycle is no good and you will loosed most of your gains:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

10 weeks is much longer than anyone runs Dbol ....but that is why you probably gained so much...That much androgens for such a long time....How old are you???

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotone
    sorry i did not say this sooner my body fat is 11% and my dbol cycle was not a 4 week cycle like most people do i did a 10 week cycle of 25mg .and the only way i did it that long was because my brother is a Doctor and he was checking me up every 2 weeks to make sure every thing was going OK. so i have to think my brother to for the gains i got. and don't hate me cuz i was lucky

This Guy is Funny LMFAO... we dont hate we just barely believe u LOL..

i am 22

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Come on man... 10 weeks? we dont hate you but i think your liver does... i would get on some milk thistle if this is true. 1000 to 1500 mg a day. What you claim you did is not a cycle, but an example of abuse for which you should not be posting, as you may give some the wrong ideas
    Last edited by Mack-Attack; 06-12-2004 at 08:51 PM.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe the d-bol was laced with extacy or some hallucagenic, that could explain the massive gains.

like i said i don't want to give any one bad idea. i was able to do a 10 week cycle because my brother is a doctor and he was all way checking me up.

like i said i don't want to give any one bad idea. i was able to do a 10 week cycle because my brother is a doctor and he was all way checking me up.

what was ur brother checking u up for ? i am just curious ??

He was doing my blood work blood test you know what that is right. Cuz any one a gear should get their blood test. to make sure every thing is working right. like you liver specially if you are on a dbol cycle.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like BS for me.

what ever you say

He was doing my blood work blood test you know what that is right. Cuz any one a gear should get their blood test. to make sure every thing is working right. like you liver specially if you are on a dbol cycle.

so what was ur blood pressure at bro ? i mean u must know right ?

I'm over this guy....go write a book or something....

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    sounds made up. youre telling me you did not 4 but 10 weeks of dbol and gained all that weight and kept it? let me guess, you must be the same guy that started the whole tread about the tongue test for sustanon . Btw how is your liver?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Now he has a doctor checking up on his progress. Next he will say he had a trainer help him. Then he will say he had a chef fix his food for the ten weeks.

Someone who is 143 lbs IMO is not capable of gaining 40 lbs in 10 weeks unless that person was AT ONE TIME already 40 lbs heavier. I mean some people can do it but this is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Now he has a doctor checking up on his progress. Next he will say he had a trainer help him. Then he will say he had a chef fix his food for the ten weeks.

Someone who is 143 lbs IMO is not capable of gaining 40 lbs in 10 weeks unless that person was AT ONE TIME already 40 lbs heavier. I mean some people can do it but this is a joke.

If i ever take advice from someone who weighs 143lbs, plaese shoot me.

im sorry 175lbs

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    im sorry 175lbs
    LMFAOOO

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    I am tired of people saying that a Dbol only cycle is no good. That you will lose all of every thing you gains when you come off. Of it my first cycle was a Dbol only cycle when I stared I was 143 and at the end I was 180. and only lost 5 pound when I was done with the cycle I got to keep everything I gained form it. All you have to do is eat right. and train hard. And the most imported part is the post cycle. If you do a good post-cycle you should be keep all of your gains.

bull****..........

I4L

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    you guys are really mean.lol lol

damm so much anger in this forum. i did not post this thread so make poeple mad. i just wan't to tell about the good ganis i got form my dbol cycle. yea i am lucky i made those gains and got to keep them. talk about ROID RAGE

ShortStack is offline New Member

1 only cycles

i gained 34lbs from an 8wk deca only cycle. kept about 90%of gains. My guess for the gains was the fact i was only eating lightly once or twice a day.......then went to gaggin myself 5 times a day with a bulking diet. #1 key is that ALL people respond differently to ALL drugs.

immy is offline Associate Member
    You should do a drol,d-bol and deca cycle next. I think you are ready for the big time.
    dude you sux, if they want to do dbol only, who gives a sh!t, but stop everybody thinks they know it all, his body may be different than everyones else, i am not saying i would do a dbol cycle , but you don't have to cock if some says they are sick of something..........ya heard!!!!!!!!!!!

immy is offline Associate Member
    If i ever take advice from someone who weighs 143lbs, plaese shoot me.
    boy, you really piss me off with your sorry ass attiude, i

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how old were you when you did this cycle ??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL its good see a bit of humor on AR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information