OverDrive is offline Associate Member

Traps on a cutting cycle

yo fellas ... last summer during a bulking cycle (test e, dbol , deca ) my traps blew up to my ear lobes man, but 4 weeks into a cutting cycle and I haven't noticed any trap development at all. The rest of my upper body is coming along nicely though. Any thoughts.

I'm running:

50mg Winny IP tabs ed
    400mg EQ wk (200 tues. 200 fri.)

Just a real like cutting cycle. Could it be because there is less of an anabolic or androgenic effect with this particular gear?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    It could be because you were gaining size your traps just get bigger but when you are cutting down body fat it takes alittle more time to show development. I know most guys I know that do bulking cycles, it shows the most in their shoulders.

BTW, you should really throw some test in that cycle of yours. Maybe run some Test Prop if you are worried about all the water. Even get some liquidex.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    yeah man I need to get some liquidex but I don't want to run test with it. In fact one of the cycles on the main page suggest just winny/eq (no test).

I have some nolvadex and hcg to help keep test levels and nuts in check

how long in between your bulking and cutting cycles? if you took equal time on/time off then you probably just didn't keep 100% of your gains, it's a b*tch when you look your biggest and then shrink a little. I don't know what your workout is like but def keep switching stuff up. upright rows, dumbbell shrugs (end them with drop sets), wide grip barbell shrugs, narrow grip b-bell shrugs, behind the back shrugs, and bent arm lat raises ending with your hands by your head. you prob know all that but just a suggestion bro. also, agreeing with amar the test prop will help keep you lean and big too without having too mess with hcg midway through

palequail is offline Banned
    Just keep hitting the traps super hard...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What would you need liquidex for. You are taking one steroid that doesnt aromitize and the other aromitizes poorly and mostly in high doses. After about 4 weeks your not gonna have any testosterone floating around and that is also where you are run into problems. Ok you realize that you actually need androgenic hormones to keep your energy up and for your dick to work righ???. Whats the use of being on all kinds of gear if you cant even get motivated enough to actually do the intense workouts needed to acomplish your goals. Just because its posted somewhere that you can take Eqiuipoise and Stanzolol by itself doesnt mean its gonna work for you. I have seen in books,websites,freinds in the gym talk about taking a Deca only cycle. Well that was my first of 9 cycles so far and is by far the worst cycle I have ever done. It actually put me back further in my training than actually creating gains. My halotesin only cycle was better than the Deca cycle!!! You do realize that you shouldnt even bother taking Stanzolol unless your bodyfat is already in the single digits. And that none of these hormones actuually burn fat they just either dont aromitize or only aromitize in high doses. They are to be used for muscle sparring effects.

Not taking Test in your cycle is a mistake.

Taking HCG to try to maintain testosterone levels isnt a good idea. For one thing HCG should be used sparingly because it can desensatize your nads. And if the goal is to do a continually/daily shot of HCG to maintain test levels why not just use Test prop.

Thread Information