FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member

Wondering and advice needed !!

Alright here's the deal I am wondering I seen all these skinny guy at the gym weighting 160 lbs and wanted to get bigger. Obviously the get Dbol and some Test and bang they get to 180 Lbs to 200 and there happy. lol I got approach by a friend of mine training with me lol. Asking would I be able to use Dbol and test i don’t feel big and want to be HUGE. My answer is are you facked n Crazy your 400 LBS !!! He as alot of fat but very strong and Muscular at the same time weird not your Typical 400 Lbs MAN !! Anyhow I don’t know what to tell should he go for it or not he's on a diet and does 45 Min of cardio with me everyday. I told him to wait until he put his B/F % down and he said I don’t want to wait for that I want to lose My fat and GAIN muscle at the same time. He doesn’t like the tough of Going under 400 LBS lol anyhow just looking on advice for this big fella. Thanks..

DavidJoseph is offline New Member
    400 pounders dont need jiuce or dbols, they need liposuction brotha, then maybe jiuce n dbols

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    needs to lose serious wheight......unless he is 8'

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJoseph
    400 pounders dont need jiuce or dbols, they need liposuction brotha, then maybe jiuce n dbols

What is this stupid remark now come on!!! this guy bench 300 Lbs already natural never took juice Squat 600 Lbs. and if u would see him he doesnt need liposuction. He as a high enought bodyfat i would say around 19 % but still Like i Said he's not ur typical 400 Lbs MAN !!!! Obviously this comment was made by a newbie heck i would never post something like that out of respect.

He's 6'2

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    300lb bench for a 400lb man..
    Thats not impressive...
    No juice for him...

Smeltfisher

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Yeah hook him up with a diet and cardio... He'd have to take an awful wack of dbol and test to make himself bigger. I think it would be more detrimental then beneficial for him thats for sure.

thanks guy's !! very helpfull 300 Lbs i think is pretty good but thats his week part of the body his strong point are his back and legs

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX~Ottawa
    thanks guy's !! very helpfull 300 Lbs i think is pretty good but thats his week part of the body his strong point are his back and legs
    you would have strong legs to if you strapped an extra 200lbs to your shoulders and walked around with it

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you would have strong legs to if you strapped an extra 200lbs to your shoulders and walked around with it

true but i am not sure if anyone can leg press 1300 Lbs

but i just wanted advice for this big fella and now i got it thanks to yall i will try to tell him to stcik to his diet for now but what if he decide to take some anyways there not much i can say or do. what can he expect from it. thanks again yall.

imo, i would have him cut down first because once your waist/core look lean then the rest of your body looks much bigger and better. then if he's not happy with that then hit that cycle but he needs to have a strict diet like everyone else. it's hard to picture this dude but if he still wants to be bigger i say mix the test with some tren or winny??? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    imo, i would have him cut down first because once your waist/core look lean then the rest of your body looks much bigger and better. then if he's not happy with that then hit that cycle but he needs to have a strict diet like everyone else. it's hard to picture this dude but if he still wants to be bigger i say mix the test with some tren or winny??? just a thought
    Thanks i couldnt convince him to stick to only diet so he will come and read the advice yall gave. Hope this will make some sense into him.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If the guy is at least 25 Id say for him to sell his car and get on a 1 year course of Gh @ 4iu/day. It will cost out the ass, but will do miracles for his body. Not 3 months or 6 months, but a year.

D

Thread Information