dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

Winstrol Questions

I Have just picked up some winstrol tabs and have a few questions. The tabs I picked up are blue but all the others I have seen are pink. Do winstrol tabs come in 50mg blue pills? If these are all good how often and how much should be taken for how long?

......New to the juice, any info helps

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Their I P's
    You need to do some research before u start anything.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Their I P's
    You need to do some research before u start anything.
    I agree with my bro MBaraso ...seeing that this is your first post and you are "new" to the gear leads me to ask your age and weight training experience.

Stick around and read up on things bro .. you'll learn a lot and it will benefit you more in the long run. Don't put **** in your body until you know what it is.

To answer your question ... those sound like IP winny tabs. 50mg. About a buck a piece ($1 U.S) but some guys are paying as much as $2 (RH )

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Do me a favor please and research AAS alittle more before you jump into them...also what is your reasoning for taking them??

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    2.50 canadian is what I paid
    I am27 yrs old 5'8 215lbs. just finifshed a round of cytomel . down from 235lbs. I am trying to put on some lean musscle. is this IP winni any good and is it the right **** to take? how much and how often?
    from what I read you cant go to far wrong. my gaol is to be 200lbs shredded I eat a great diet and do a 5 on 2 off weight training. I have been hitting the steel for almost 2 years and am willing to do what it takes.
    any tips on the situation?
    thanks bros.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Ive been told the same stuff. Read up before you start injecting foreign substances into your body. I ran two cycles of winstrol that did absolutely nothing for me because I had no idea what the hell i was doing. Read up and you will love the results. good luck bro

Thread Information