Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360

    why is everyone lieing so much?

    i cant help but notice alot of threads consisting of lie after lie of impossibility's.let me refresh.......

    "am i the only one here who takes more than 2 grams of test a week?"

    "i gained 47 lbs off my first cycle, i lost only 5"

    "i gained 37 lbs off my dbol only cycle, i lost only 5"

    "ive been into weightlifting for only 6 months, and i think im ready for a cycle"

    "i weigh 137 lbs and ive been lifting hard for 2 years now, i think steroids are my only alternative"


    THE LIST GOES ON.

    i mean, do you feel better about yourself when you lie on the internet?
    maybe it was cuzz your workout didnt go as planned or some1 got you pissed that day but dont bring your lieing stank ass story's on AR. none of us want to hear it, it only gets us more aggravated when we read of these impossibilities.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-12-2004 at 10:13 PM.

  2. #2
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    ive noticed the same trend..its gona never stop bro..this board is to large..27k members..theres always gona be dumbasses and liars

  3. #3
    H-BOL's Avatar
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    494
    lol haha thats hilaroius

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I can deal with the lies...it's the poor second hand info that drives me nuts.Thread parrots drive me nutz as well.22 responses in a thread and all repeat the same BS just to post in this forum....I'm done my rant..see ya.

  5. #5
    ty1681's Avatar
    ty1681 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    185
    i just think that if you have to be lieing about juice and shi@@### then go do it some where else.... this is an educational forum... please dont be bull****ttttingg here.... we dont have time for you sorry lame excuses for not growing...... if you want to learn this is the place.... but if you dont know;; dont talk with you ass...... and thats not anabolic stttt.... thats ass hole..... thank you..... no flame.... and this fourm is not intended for minors.....

  6. #6
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental

    "i weigh 137 lbs and ive been lifting hard for 2 years now, i think steroids are my only alternative"

    I'll take this one....They lie about how long they are lifting because they do not want to hear "lift for a while naturally" and a afraid if they lie about their weight that they will take too much and die........jmo

  7. #7
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I can deal with the lies...it's the poor second hand info that drives me nuts.Thread parrots drive me nutz as well.22 responses in a thread and all repeat the same BS just to post in this forum....I'm done my rant..see ya.
    i agree.......it gets old..but watcha gona do??

  8. #8
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i agree.......it gets old..but watcha gona do??
    i agree...... it gets old.. but watcha gonna do??

  9. #9
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i agree...... it gets old.. but watcha gonna do??


    haha.....


    if your gonna lie make it good....with some midget porn and donkey racing....

  10. #10
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I can deal with the lies...it's the poor second hand info that drives me nuts.Thread parrots drive me nutz as well.22 responses in a thread and all repeat the same BS just to post in this forum....I'm done my rant..see ya.
    Lies I can deal with.... it's the stupid second hand info that drives me crackers. Thread mynas drive me crackers as well. Twenty two replies in a thread and they all regurgitate the same BS just to up their post count....END RANT... I'm out.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Lies I can deal with.... it's the stupid second hand info that drives me crackers. Thread mynas drive me crackers as well. Twenty two replies in a thread and they all regurgitate the same BS just to up their post count....END RANT... I'm out.

  12. #12
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    i cant help but notice alot of threads consisting of lie after lie of impossibility's.let me refresh.......

    "am i the only one here who takes more than 2 grams of test a week?"

    "i gained 47 lbs off my first cycle, i lost only 5"

    "i gained 37 lbs off my dbol only cycle, i lost only 5"

    "ive been into weightlifting for only 6 months, and i think im ready for a cycle"

    "i weigh 137 lbs and ive been lifting hard for 2 years now, i think steroids are my only alternative"


    THE LIST GOES ON.

    i mean, do you feel better about yourself when you lie on the internet?
    maybe it was cuzz your workout didnt go as planned or some1 got you pissed that day but dont bring your lieing stank ass story's on AR. none of us want to hear it, it only gets us more aggravated when we read of these impossibilities.
    why is everyone lieing so much?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    i cant help but notice alot of threads consisting of lie after lie of impossibility's.let me refresh.......

    "am i the only one here who takes more than 2 grams of test a week?"

    "i gained 47 lbs off my first cycle, i lost only 5"

    "i gained 37 lbs off my dbol only cycle, i lost only 5"

    "ive been into weightlifting for only 6 months, and i think im ready for a cycle"

    "i weigh 137 lbs and ive been lifting hard for 2 years now, i think steroids are my only alternative"


    THE LIST GOES ON.

    i mean, do you feel better about yourself when you lie on the internet?
    maybe it was cuzz your workout didnt go as planned or some1 got you pissed that day but dont bring your lieing stank ass story's on AR. none of us want to hear it, it only gets us more aggravated when we read of these impossibilities.
    __________________
    i love banwagons.....lets find a hill......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I can deal with the lies...it's the poor second hand info that drives me nuts.Thread parrots drive me nutz as well.22 responses in a thread and all repeat the same BS just to post in this forum....I'm done my rant..see ya.
    Is this a new term cause i like it

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Lies I can deal with.... it's the stupid second hand info that drives me crackers. Thread mynas drive me crackers as well. Twenty two replies in a thread and they all regurgitate the same BS just to up their post count....END RANT... I'm out.
    Clever little SOB

  15. #15
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Is this a new term cause i like it
    Yep...I thought of this about 2 weeks ago when i noticed the birds migrating here on AR.

  16. #16
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    There are lots of Idiots in this world...let them stay small and stuipid...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •