anybody else feel that, sometimes the only friend you need is the barbell?

for the past almost 8 years now ive learned that, friends, girlfriends, alcoholic beverages, and smoking weed are all a waste of time. throughout school and high school i was 1 of those kids who were very popular, but i see no reason to be anymore. i have friends now who sometimes go with me to the gym when i need good spots, other than that ive neglected women in my life untill i get married.

in our lives however, we need something, some sort of "get away" or "hobby" to keep us occupied so we dont go mad. most of us on here have picked up the good ole barbell.ofcourse there will be times, where my buddys will ask me if i wanna go dirtbiking or jetskiing and ya i wont turn them down, but if i were to never see any of my friends again i would only be happier.only then will i be able to pay 100% concentration to dieting/sleeping/training.it was my goal 8 years ago to benchpress 4 plates. now that ive passed that ive been willing to dedicate every second of the day, to trying to benchpress 5- and look good doing it.

now that ive incorporated drugs into my life along with eating/sleeping/training, ive only gotten more serious. my family think sometimes thinks that i was born only to do 1 thing, and thats to workout and eat everything in site.i like when i go to the gym and people watch me train, it only makes me feel better that everything ive been doing is paying off. it feels like your on top of the world when your the strongest person in the gym that night. every1 wants to get out of your way y`know?

maybe im going insane, or maybe its just my mentality? does anyone else feel that training is becoming the most important thing in there life?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No offense at all bro,,,but the last 2 threads you put up belong in the lounge.After all this is an anabolic forum...not the Dr. Phil show

hah, didnt notice myself.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I am hung pretty well....but calling it "the barbell" may be a bit much

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    The only friend I need is my cat.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel. I still enjoy my family, friends, and other ****tt but there is nothing in the world that makes me feel like I do after I tear it up in the gym. The days that I feel like garbage are my favorite. I go to work out (not knowing if I will be able to lift my own arms), and by the time I am done with my work out, I am on top of the world. Feel better than smoking crack! (never done it but I am sure I feel better)
    I used to be a heavy drinker and drug user......no more. Be happy your addiction is to better yourself. Keep it up but make sure you still give your family and friends a little luv!!!!!!!!!

I hear what he's saying, working out has taken an unfortunately high priority in my life and i gotz lot's of things to do with my time besides this AR lifestyle... but i like looking good just like all you other assclowns.

Thread Information