naturaltillnow is offline New Member

Question Newbie starting his first...

alright guys,
    just wanted some advice on this...I am 5'11, 185# all natural, pretty low body fat...I am just about to start 8 weeks of test enanthate ...250mg every 5 days...not looking to gain too much mass but 10 or so pounds...thinking about doing winny after as well..Any tips or advice? I am most likely going to do liquid novaldex...I just read that I can ingest it instead of drinking it...How much and mix it with what? I appreciate the help guys...

Impious is offline Banned
    Run it at 250mg every 3.5 days, and do 10 weeks instead of 8, Test E takes forever to kick in anyway.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturaltillnow
    alright guys,
    just wanted some advice on this...I am 5'11, 185# all natural, pretty low body fat...I am just about to start 8 weeks of test enanthate ...250mg every 5 days...not looking to gain too much mass but 10 or so pounds...thinking about doing winny after as well..Any tips or advice? I am most likely going to do liquid novaldex...I just read that I can ingest it instead of drinking it...How much and mix it with what? I appreciate the help guys...
    Huh?

sounds good bro, if you have been training long enough, a low doseage testosterone cycle is perfect.make sure you have proper pct, such as clomid and maybe tribulus.you should extend your cycle out a few more weeks though and run it to maybe 12 weeks, and start your pct at week 14. thats what i did and i gained really well.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    my thoughts exactly on your bold print
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Huh?

palequail is offline Banned
    Injest and drink???? Eat or Drink??? Ok whatever...Anyways Test for a first cycle is a good idea...I'm glad you are going small first....It is the right thing to do!

ya, i meant drink the novladex...one more question, I am going to Costa Rica on vacation during week 4, and wont be able to take aq shot for like 8 days...should I just resume normallly when I get back? Thanks for the help

you might wanna try and see if yopu can do a shot there, becuase if not during that period ur test levels are going to drop a lot and ur
    1. going to feel like ****
    2. might even loose some size due to the decreased test levels

at least take a subtitute (if you can) with u.

Takng steroids out of the country...

Any idea how risky it is to try to take a shot of test with me to Costa Rica? Anyone ever done it before? Help please

Thread Information