Thread: clomid - pct

alexjones6 is offline New Member

clomid - pct

i had a cycle which i had to stop after 2 weeks (gyno), I had 1ml sus, 2 ml deca ew. The nolva stopped the gyno, my nads were normal throughout cycle and 3 weeks after last jab (prob because of dose of gear), when i took clomid for pct yesterday, my nads shrunk a bit. Should i use nolva instead? should i even be doing pct from such a small cycle? Never had much gains..
    surely if my nads were normal size i dont need pct? If they were going to shrink surely they would of a few weeks ago, not post cycle?

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    Yes you must do PCT! Remember Sustanon is the longest acting test, can be active for up to 4 weeks because of its various esthers. Start PCT 3 weeks after your last shot of sustanon. Nolvadex by itself should be ok run it at around 20mg a day. I would also run clomid for at least three weeks.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    it doesn't take long to shut down your natural test, so run the nolva and clomid for pct.

what im saying is my nads were fine until i had my first 50 mg clomid, they they shrunk a bit. Are you saying there is no way clomid can shut you down? I mean just say you dont need clomid, and then you take it anyway, can it shut me down?

Dont know the answer to that........................bump! How long after your last shot of test did you start PCT, and at what dose?

3 weeks as supposed to. 150mg day 1 100mg day 2-11 50mg 11-21

Sorry mate, thats above me........................anyone?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjones6
    what im saying is my nads were fine until i had my first 50 mg clomid, they they shrunk a bit. Are you saying there is no way clomid can shut you down? I mean just say you dont need clomid, and then you take it anyway, can it shut me down?

how much did you take at once, this post says 50mg and the next one says 150mg .

Froggy is offline Member
    I don't think the clomid would shut you down as far as stop your natural test production, it should do the opposite..but..IMO, it could give you some erectile & desire troubles (everyone is different). Also one day after taking it is to quick a reaction, It is the sust & deca . I would continue through with PCT...clomid/nolva...add tribulus to the mix... and taper down off the nolva at the end. 20mg/week..10mg/week...5mg/week. You should be in good shape afterwards.. Good Luck.

thanks froggy, i understand a bit better now.

Thread Information