angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Question phosphatidylcholine

hey bros
    Doin my first cycle now using test e., deca , and winny(soon), can already see impressive results. My question is this, I'm built pretty well, nice wide shoulders and back, etc., but i have always had some pudge around my lower stomach and love handles. I read up some on lipostabil and mesotherapy, and now have a source to get phosphatidylcholine. I was wondering how effective these treatments were to get ride of excess fat around the waistline, any side effects, or if anybody here has tried it before? How many injections would be needed? In all my reading i've come across on the subject all i've heard is a series of injections over the course of a few weeks, but no specifics?

Also how would these treatments react with test e. and deca? what about using some type of thermogenic and dieting(post cycle)?

Any help would be appreciated, i've read up on this as much as i can, direct answers on the subject are hard to find without reading multiple 14 clinical trials!!!!

COME ON dammit, somebody give me some feedback

Wow

there is a bunch of bull**** nonsense posts that don't pertain to anything even remotely related to athletics, but nobody will even glance at my thread. thats bs

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I have seen some people who have had tremendous results, but most people don't see didley squat with lipostabil treatments.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    BTW, how is lipostabil related to athletics, lol???

Cool

ok maybe not athletics, health. this board is based on chemicals and products that modify your body in ways that are naturally impossible, or in the very least delayed. need some more feedback here, anybody else seen results from this ****?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Try good ole cardio, works better than any shot!

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    ok maybe not athletics, health. this board is based on chemicals and products that modify your body in ways that are naturally impossible, or in the very least delayed. need some more feedback here, anybody else seen results from this ****?

Lol listen to this guy..

righton

righton i jog 3 miles every day (or at least every other) wearing a HRM, tryin my best to make sure i'm in my aerobic zone. Dont know what else i should do for cardio. Thats on top of my lift every day, and martial arts classes 3 times a week. i'm just tryin to get rid of that nasty little back pudge that just WONT go away!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH or DNP from what I read. I used neither but you seem pretty impatient in your pursuit of an answer so I am trying to help.

thanks for the input, but one of my buddies just recently died from HGH, so it kinda SCARES THE **** OUT OF ME!!!! He began forming bone growths, and they were quite disgusting. He grew a prominent eyebrow like a gorilla, and his knuckles started losing functionality. He just died roughly 7 months ago.

I know i've read a million times you must be pre-disposed to these problems for HGH to do anything, it just speeds them up, but witnessing it first hand still scares the bejesus out of me!

thanks for the input, but one of my buddies just recently died from HGH, so it kinda SCARES THE **** OUT OF ME!!!! He began forming bone growths, and they were quite disgusting. He grew a prominent eyebrow like a gorilla, and his knuckles started losing functionality. He just died roughly 7 months ago.

I know i've read a million times you must be pre-disposed to these problems for HGH to do anything, it just speeds them up, but witnessing it first hand still scares the bejesus out of me!
    How old was he when he started HGH, how much was he doing, and how long was he doing it for? I just want to know because I am considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    How old was he when he started HGH, how much was he doing, and how long was he doing it for? I just want to know because I am considering it.
    he was 19 when he started using it, i know that. I'm not sure the amount he was using, but i believe it was fairly high. He used it on and off for must have been 2 years until he began to see some problems. Discontinued use once he began to see serious bone growth(not at the start of it, i remember him complaining about noticeable growths on his feet), and died due to some serious complications. The bone growth in his head began to put pressure on his brain, they operated multiple times to relieve the pressure(not sure how they do that, i saw him with a tube in his head though). something happened that complicated the situation, and he went into a coma. The doctor said he would be in a permanent vegitative state if he ever awakened, so after a period of time they cut off his life support!

he was 19 when he started using it, i know that. I'm not sure the amount he was using, but i believe it was fairly high. He used it on and off for must have been 2 years until he began to see some problems. Discontinued use once he began to see serious bone growth(not at the start of it, i remember him complaining about noticeable growths on his feet), and died due to some serious complications. The bone growth in his head began to put pressure on his brain, they operated multiple times to relieve the pressure(not sure how they do that, i saw him with a tube in his head though). something happened that complicated the situation, and he went into a coma. The doctor said he would be in a permanent vegitative state if he ever awakened, so after a period of time they cut off his life support!
    He probaly wasn't genetically pre-disposed, the problem is he started at 19. That is a big no-no. You shouldn't use it till at least 30yo.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Try a 200mg caffine pill on an empty stomach for 30 min on a stationary bike and your body will target fat deposits to use for fuel and then suck back some aminos to prevent muscle breakdown and go for another 30 min. You'll notice results in about a week as long as your diets clean.

Thread Information