bigchewy is offline New Member

spionolactone & nizoral for acne?

All right guy's so for my up coming cycle i'll be using 5% spironolactone mixed with 2% nizoral to help prevent hair loss .Thier supposed too block the androgenic receptor on the scalp right ? so then if i use a bit on my back and chest would it help with acne caused from the elevated androgens like the one were trying to block on the scalp DHT? Because i've used proviron which is a derivative of DHT by it's self for like a month or so just to have that hard look and i've broken out on my back from it? Also how would that combiation effect hair growth on my back and chest? I don't have any now and would like too keep it like that.

bigchewy

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Isn't Spironolactone a diuretic???

I think I recall it also being used by women to lower androgen levels...never heard it used for acne before though...

bigchewy is offline New Member
    ya i never heard of it for acne before either but since spironolactone blocks androgen's on the scalp it should do the same for your back right? and no it's not a diuretic.

bigchewy

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Um, bump this shit. This is the only post on AR with the combination of words Acne and Nizoral. Someone MUST have experience with this to contribute an opinion...

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Come on guys ... bump.

Thread Information