Thread: Injection FYI

ShortStack is offline New Member

Injection FYI

Seen some posts by people complaining of injection site pain. Some general FYI for injections

Deltoid up to 1cc
    Thigh up to 2cc
    Buttock up to 3cc

Make sure the juice is at least room temp. Alternate locations. Do not use the same location for at least 3 days. If it is a suspension, make sure it is well mixed. Best thing is to put the syringe between your palms then rub your palms back and forth like if you were trying to start a fire with a stick. The more watery the injection.....the less painful.....thicker = more painful. Slow injection. Much Massaging. 9 years as army medic givin shots.......thought it might be helpful to newer members

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    thank you!!!!!!!!

jeeptj97 is offline New Member
    Ive been rotating my injections twice a week from quads to delts, and ive been injecting 2cc each time. My delts usually are sore longer and more than my quads but it really insnt a big deal... i read on your post u should inject up to 1cc in the shoulder... is it bad that ive been injecting 2cc into my 1 shoulder each time??

inevitable is offline Member
    i have been injecting 1.5cc into my delts..... i massage for liek 15-20 mins then im fine

ShortStack is offline New Member
    those stats are for average size americans...........if you got huge delts.......1.5cc shouldn't be a prob..............those are recommended due to absorption rate of muscle tissue..........wouldn't be wantin to waste good juice

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    ive been injecting 2cc's into every site. including my delts and triceps, is this too much. what happens if you inject too much?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i've been putting 3ccs in my bi's,delts,quads for some time now without anytrouble,well i did get a hematoma in my bi that took about 5 days to go away but it must have swelled 2 + inches.it looked fucin huge but hurt like hell....hehe
    those injection amounts are for you army dogs,you guys always did have it easier the we.

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    okay so what is a hematoma? and back to my question. what happens if you inject too much?

Thread Information