Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

Important B-12 questions

I know, another B-12 thread. But ive searched and could not find these answers. First off what is B-12's half life? Is it important to keep blood levels constant with b-12 to see good results or can you shoot it a couple days a week when you need an extra boost? Is 1000mcg ED too much? Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you dont have to keep blood levels consistent with it, it is not like AAS. I dont know about shooting 1000mcg ed? seems as a over kill to me and your body will only use what it can, the rest will be excreated.

what kind of results are you looking for?

I have seen alot of b 12 threads lately and I dont understnd what the big hype is? or why people think some miracle result is going to occur with it? its only a vitamin with healthy benefits, more doesnt mean better, just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    you dont have to keep blood levels consistent with it, it is not like AAS. I dont know about shooting 1000mcg ed? seems as a over kill to me and your body will only use what it can, the rest will be excreated.

what kind of results are you looking for?

I have seen alot of b 12 threads lately and I dont understnd what the big hype is? or why people think some miracle result is going to occur with it? its only a vitamin with healthy benefits, more doesnt mean better, just my .02
    thanks.... anyone else?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I know, another B-12 thread. But ive searched and could not find these answers. First off what is B-12's half life? Is it important to keep blood levels constant with b-12 to see good results or can you shoot it a couple days a week when you need an extra boost? Is 1000mcg ED too much? Thanks
    Not important at all with blood levels.ED is best,but Eod will work also.If I'm not mistaken it's out of your system in like 8-10 hrs.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    b-12 is a vitmamin of course.. and your body has an envelope for it... it will only use as much as your body has enzymes to break it down 500mcg's a day is more than sufficient 200mcgs is enough... if it is injection.. if it is ingested.. that is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not important at all with blood levels.ED is best,but Eod will work also.If I'm not mistaken it's out of your system in like 8-10 hrs.
    so EOD isnt that good because by the next day you wont have any effect of the b-12?

sniper320 is offline Member
    ive noticed when you shoot 1000mcg ed for about a week straight you have troubles sleeping, well i do anyways. If i feel good and full of energy i will go with 500mcg ed, if im tired and ran down ill go with 1000mcg.

Thread Information