aleximo is offline New Member

Thumbs down 1st ever cycle question!

hey guys! everyone here seems to know what they're talking about so I figured I'd ask u rather than some random guy at the gym. I'm planning on doing my first cycle, but at the same time staying away from all the hard stuff. I've never done injectables and i'm not looking to get HUGE. in fact, i'm 220 right now, 6' tall and about 10% bf. i ordered the safest products i could find and i hope most of you agree. they are...anavar , primo, equipoise , winstrol (pills), and clen . this was going to be my cycle.....
    week1-4: anavar
    week3-6: primo
    week5-8: equip
    week7-10: win and clen
    now please take it easy on me cause this is my 2nd thread and 1st cycle. like i said, i don't really want to do test just yet or deca , i want to gain lean mass, even if not too much, but i'm interested in keeping it after i get off rather than having it all go to waste. my diet has been better as well, so i'm hoping the combination will work well.
    thanx in advance.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    ok, what u can do is read something more, like "steroid 101 for beginers" or other threads regardin "first cycle" or "cycle newbie".
    come back in 15 minutes and try again bro... that one is really bad cycle.
    also, do u know something about pct, anti e's, liver protectants?
    u need to know what u are going to do!

use the search box for gettin all the info u are lookin for!!!

ciao
    Last edited by fabry; 06-13-2004 at 12:41 PM.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Hey bro...

I was the exact same way when I was about to start my first cycle... I was not looking to get very big and I did not want to take any of the steroids that typically carry larger side effects.

Here is my advice to you... if you dont want to get real big, then dont use steroids .

You dont need to run the primo and eq at the same time. Of the two, EQ would make you gain more size (mostly more water than primo)

You def. 100% need test in there. If you're looking for something safe and easy, get some test e or cyp.

Keeping in mide that you wanted to run a "safe" cycle.. getting winstrol tabs was a bad idea... you should have just stuck with injects. In my opinion, the tabs will cause more damage to your kidneys & liver.

Good Luck bro.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 06-13-2004 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ok, what u can do is read something more, like "steroid 101 for beginers" or other threads regardin "first cycle" or "cycle newbie".
    come back in 15 minutes and try again bro... that one is really bad cycle.
    also, do u know something about pct, anti e's, liver protectants?
    u need to know what u are going to do!

use the search box for gettin all the info u are lookin for!!!

ciao

Thats a junk post. If you cant be constructive, then you have no business posting.

thanx

thanx to eastcoaster for being very helpful.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    eq needs to be run 12 weeks not 3... the cycle is not good at all... click on the link in my signature

Yes bro.. The way you have the cycle set up is not very good.

Do you already have the gear that you planned on using? If so, how much?

I'm going to guess that you already have the gear.... try something more like this

Weeks 1-10 Test E or Cyp
    Weeks 1-10 Primo
    Weeks 1-4 anavar
    Weeks 7-10 - Winstrol
    Weeks 9-11 Clen

Save the EQ for another cycle

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Yes bro.. The way you have the cycle set up is not very good.

Do you already have the gear that you planned on using? If so, how much?

I'm going to guess that you already have the gear.... try something more like this

Weeks 1-10 Test E or Cyp
    Weeks 1-10 Primo
    Weeks 1-4 anavar
    Weeks 7-10 - Winstrol
    Weeks 9-11 Clen

Save the EQ for another cycle
    thats still too much gear for a first cycle even if has already bought it all. maybe just test and winny or test and anavar, but not all of those compounds

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    thats still too much gear for a first cycle even if has already bought it all. maybe just test and winny or test and anavar, but not all of those compounds

I must agree, I got a little ahead of myself. You should probably cool it down just to make sure that your body will accept the gear.

thanx guys! i greatly appreciate your posts. the test and anavar seems to make sense. and yes i have all the gear i stated above. i can get test and i think that's what i'll do. should i then use primo, equip, and winny + clen . for cutting up? and i suppose i also need to get clomid and nolva? should i be taking those at the same time as test and anavar? once again, i'm sorry if these are typical questions for u guys. and i'm sorry if i didn't read previous posts,...too many! i have the gear and i'd like to get started but it's a good thing i didn't rush into it.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Thats a junk post. If you cant be constructive, then you have no business posting.
    sorry, no agree with u!
    if i tell this guy something like:
    1-10 test enanth
    ... what is he going to learn?
    lot of people come here and ask for advices without reading nothing at all!

that was my answer, and if u like it or not, its what i think.
    i was told so many times "do few search"... and never complained.. and learnt how to get the basic info by myself without postin the 1.000.000th post, the same as always!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing about that cycle that makes sence. I would chalk it up right now and get some testosterone .

It is this simple If you are a man you need man juice!!!!period testosterone isnt a hard drug as you put it. You need it!!!!

That is a chick cycle!!!!!!!!! It looks like the same combination I would put my girlfriend on.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    sorry, no agree with u!
    if i tell this guy something like:
    1-10 test enanth
    ... what is he going to learn?
    lot of people come here and ask for advices without reading nothing at all!

that was my answer, and if u like it or not, its what i think.
    i was told so many times "do few search"... and never complained.. and learnt how to get the basic info by myself without postin the 1.000.000th post, the same as always!
    I gotta agree with EastCoaster on this one bro. He is just trying to learn. You can direct him where to go in a positive and constructive manner without flaming him

thanx

whether helpful or non-helpful responses, i appreciate the responses either way guys. obviously i don't know as much as i should and will put the cycle off until i learn more. thanx again to all for the responses.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know how it is aleximo ,you start looking things up on the internet and trying to put a cycle together. I myself thought the profiles of things like Anavar and primo looked great. I have yet to do either of those drug because I took the advise of serious bodybuilders. Most people are not a fan of primo because it ussually costs more than any other injectable mg for mg and most primo amps are fake. And the ones that love it are ussually on very long cycles at very high doses or are doing the primo bridge. And there are much better drugs for building a base.

Equipoise should not be ran for less than 12 weeks. It doesnt really even kick in till 3-4 weeks after taking it. Equipoise is a very good Anabolic steroid with the benifit of it aromitizing poorly.

Where you keep your gains are with a proper PCT. You have to think that youll gain 10lbs of pump thats gonna go away. Then what ever fat you have acumilated during bulking then subtract that. Then what ever you have left is what your fighting to keep at the end of your cycle.

You can not replace your natural testosterone with a bunch of hormones that are slightly androgenic . You will run into problems with your energy level, sex drive and function. You should match or exceed your dose of testosterone with your other mostly anabolic steroids . So if your dose of Equipoise and Stanzolol is 600mgs you should make your testosterone dose the same. Not that I think you need 1,200mgs of gear a week that is just an example!!! Most of the drugs you have listed you can give women without risk of virilization side effects. That is not a good combination for a male user.

sorry if it sounded like I was flamming you .

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I gotta agree with EastCoaster on this one bro. He is just trying to learn. You can direct him where to go in a positive and constructive manner without flaming him
    "flaming" for me means something like:
    "u are an idiot! how can u only even imagine doing a stupid cycle like this one? dont boder us with stupid question if u dont know anything about it!!!"

maube i said it in the wrong way (sorry for my poor english...) but the content was: "read the rules, then the educational thread, do some search and once u have more knoledge about what u have planned to do, come back with a more researched idea of a cycle".
    then he can come and propose his cycle.

i tell u again, if i was going to give a standard "short" (and un-constructive imo) answer like these:
    --> eed test! (and bump)
    --> much gear! (and bump)
    --> 1-10 test ent
    this was really bad coz if he's the kind of guy that trust any good or stupid advice imagine what can happen if somebody was going to give an answer like:
    1-10 dbols @ 50mg ed & winny @ 100mg ed!
    imagine what can happen to this guy if he was just going to believe first answer and then start his cycle...

the only thing i can say is that i apologize iif this guy felt bad about my answer, but i wanted to help him to understand/learn and not simply givin him just an answer (that could be good or bad).

this is the way i learned "how to" and "why" and it worked!

peace and love... and ciao

Thread Information