cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Wanna trade full size e-books online?

I want to learn more about steroid secrets and steroid manuals etc. Not a beginners guide something with secrets. Kind of like chemical muscle enhancement. Ever heard of that one? Sure you have.
    Check it out
    How to put on 33 lbs in 30 days.

• The most potent steroid ever produced ... and it's not testosterone or injectable trenbolone either.

• How to use thyroid in very specific dosages to burn fat & BUILD muscle at the same time.

• 3 different substances that make clenbuterol work twice as long and burn even MORE fat!

• 24 PROVEN drugs, supplements and dieting tricks to drop the fat off in 30 days or less!

• Permanent growth with specialized and rarely used site-injection tactics. And no, it's NOT just that lame synthol where you end up losing it all.

• Blitz cycles from roids to GH to insulin to IGF and more. Gain more, in less time with less side effects!

• Never before revealed "pro-bodybuilder" stack of IGF-1, GH, Insulin and PGF (this will put muscle on ANYONE!)

• How to make creatine 194.9% more effective ... and it only takes 5 minutes! Plus, the 4 most effective times to take creatine more added muscle and strength.

I have it. Im willing to trade it if you have something interesting for me.
    [email protected]

Thats my email

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    you have a pm

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information