DavidJoseph is offline New Member

Cool What Do Y O U Think???

I am almost halfway thru my 1st cycle (test e and dbol ). I have some extra amps, and was wondering if I should do 2 injections per week( one Sunday, one Thursday), 250 mg each, instead of just one injection per week(Sunday). Some people are telling me i should be doing 500 mg test e per week instead of 250......what do u guys think?

i did 300 on a first cycle and gained some good mass. do what you think is right. maybe your body will grow with only 50 mg's more test? you never know.

DavidJoseph is offline New Member
    I think i might just go with 500 mg a week.....unless i get some useful advice from others.......lemme know peeps!

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i would do more than 250 mg per week for sure...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJoseph
    I think i might just go with 500 mg a week.....unless i get some useful advice from others.......lemme know peeps!
    is this your 1st cycle?

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    my first cycle was test E and i did gain alot but ended up losing most of it to trying to be too fancy if what you doing now works for you then stick to it, Dont blow your extra amps just cause you got em conserve and use later or trade for something better later.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The question would be are you still making gains at your original dose??? If so I would just extend your cycle by a couple weeks or so if you have the extra test. If its been a couple weeks since you have had a weight increase or strength increase than up the dose to get a couple more pounds or strength out of it. Thats what I would do. You can not hold yourself to what someone else has told you to do. You are the best person to guage how your body is reacting to the cycle,diet,workouts.

Thread Information