Thread: Formestane

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Formestane

I just read an article in MD that this is supposed to be the ultimate Anti_E/PCT drug out there. It increases IGF, inhibits amoratizing, raises natural test levels, also protects from progesterone related sides. However it needs to be made in to an injectable to be effective. Anyone know any recipes. I posted a thread in the lab also.

ya bro, i read about that also, i was looking at there comparison to arimidex /nolvadex and i was kinda suprised that ive never heard of this drug before.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I just read an article in MD that this is supposed to be the ultimate Anti_E/PCT drug out there. It increases IGF, inhibits amoratizing, raises natural test levels, also protects from progesterone related sides. However it needs to be made in to an injectable to be effective. Anyone know any recipes. I posted a thread in the lab also.
    I also read that same article, good stuff . I think that it could be converted similar to prop or tren acetate. I remember reading that you need to have an acetate ester attached to the formestane so it can be injected EOD or E3D. This is supposed to be the "end-all" anti-e/PCT drug. Thats all I can remember off the top of my head. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!

Thread Information