g_2
    g_2 is offline New Member

Question Test 400 injection site reuse

Hey there everyone... So I’m two weeks into a Test 400 cycle (1cc/per week) – or should I say two weeks into implanting softballs into my a$$ cheeks… Guess I should have done a bit more research on this one, huh? Anyways, I’m coming up on injection number three, and it’s going to be time to return to my first injection site, which is still a little sore. (NOTHING like it was two weeks ago though! I’m just switching between cheeks each week.)

So, the point of this post - for those who’ve done T400: Did you just switch back-and-forth between cheeks? If so, what was it like?

I cannot imagine injecting this sh1t anywhere else, and cringe every time I see someone talking about it – like the dude who hit his delts with it. (I saw someone else on another forum talking about injecting it into their bicep for a first injection. It still makes me cringe thinking about it!)

Anyways, thanks in advance for the info!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've never used it (thank God), but if I were you I'd look into cutting it with some sterile oil.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't put that **** anywhere else either. when i used it i just kept using the cheeks no matter how sore. i'd be ****ed before i put that in my delt or quad

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I alternate between glutes and quads.Quads are okay aslong as your not planning on training legs a couple of days after it.Im 6 weeks in and the pain doesnt get any easier at all but im cutting it with eq and it takes a little of the bite out of it.Good luck

barbarian is offline Banned
    t 400 is nothing..im useing test enathate hombrew 400mgs ml and i only shoot in my delts.. cowboy up and be a tuff guy...sheeeesh

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i cut it with eq and shot in my delts only. Never had a problem.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g_2
    Hey there everyone... So I’m two weeks into a Test 400 cycle (1cc/per week) – or should I say two weeks into implanting softballs into my a$$ cheeks… Guess I should have done a bit more research on this one, huh? Anyways, I’m coming up on injection number three, and it’s going to be time to return to my first injection site, which is still a little sore. (NOTHING like it was two weeks ago though! I’m just switching between cheeks each week.)

So, the point of this post - for those who’ve done T400: Did you just switch back-and-forth between cheeks? If so, what was it like?

I cannot imagine injecting this sh1t anywhere else, and cringe every time I see someone talking about it – like the dude who hit his delts with it. (I saw someone else on another forum talking about injecting it into their bicep for a first injection. It still makes me cringe thinking about it!)

Anyways, thanks in advance for the info!
    Why are you only injecting 1cc/wk? Idealy, I think it should be shot EOD. I was splitting mine into 1/4cc twice EOD (1/2cc EOD), wasn't cutting it with anything, but I could easily tell a diffrence from when I was doing 1.5cc's/wk. The prop would jack me up quickly, then after 2 days I'd be...well, just not the same. When I started EOD shots, the lethargy went away, probably becasue my hormone levels were more even throughout the week.
    What I would do if I was you is get some b-12 and shoot EOD of the T400 @ 1/2cc, and cut the rest with the b-12. This should lessen the pain quite a bit from what I've heard, but like I said, I never used it and just worked through the s**t. Good luck, bro!

g_2
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I was splitting mine into 1/4cc twice EOD (1/2cc EOD), wasn't cutting it with anything, but I could easily tell a diffrence from when I was doing 1.5cc's/wk. The prop would jack me up quickly,
    Very interesting... I like the way that sounds. I've noticed a huge difference between the "beginning" and "end" of a week, so I'd love to balance that out. Honestly, I don't think I'll cut it with anything either.

So logistically, how did the EOD schedule work? Were you injecting into still inflamed areas?

g_2
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    t 400 is nothing..im useing test enathate hombrew 400mgs ml and i only shoot in my delts.. cowboy up and be a tuff guy...sheeeesh

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything, but....

1 - Most all of us have tried various homebrews at some point in time, *especially* enathate. Since the complications people have to T400 are much more extreme, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've never done it before. Regardless, this brings us to point #2.

2 - If you really have nothing of value to add to a conversation, keep quiet. If we were meant to talk more than we listened, we would have been born with two mouths and one ear.

3 - Gloating about enathate homebrew (or any homebrew for that matter) is like gloating about getting a medal at the Special Olympics. Sure you got a medal, but it doesn't make you any less retarded.

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g_2
    Ok, I wasn't going to say anything, but....

1 - Most all of us have tried various homebrews at some point in time, *especially* enathate. Since the complications people have to T400 are much more extreme, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've never done it before. Regardless, this brings us to point #2.

2 - If you really have nothing of value to add to a conversation, keep quiet. If we were meant to talk more than we listened, we would have been born with two mouths and one ear.

3 - Gloating about enathate homebrew (or any homebrew for that matter) is like gloating about getting a medal at the Special Olympics. Sure you got a medal, but it doesn't make you any less retarded.
    LMFAO-

I know this one is a little old, but I love the special olympics touch. Very nice!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i hot my thigh with t400 and deca ...no pain...mild soreness for the following morning

Thread Information