BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

How fast can I get back on.

I am going to start a 12 week cycle of dbol deca and enanthate and I was wondering how long I should wait to get back on when this cycle is over. And when I get back on it is going to be a cycle of winstrol and Test. Suspension. Please give me some advice. Thanks,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    12 weeks on = 12 weeks off. That's the general rule. But some don't follow it.
    Someone else might have a better answer though.

M

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Take at least the same time amount you were on the cycle, off. You don't want to screw up your normal body chemistry royally by overdoing it. Think of it like a really long workout (really long). You need to give your body time to recover from the growth, in other words, rest it from the "hypertrophy" of your muscles during your last cycle. Then you'll be rearing to go for that second cycle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MBaraso
    12 weeks on = 12 weeks off. That's the general rule. But some don't follow it.
    Someone else might have a better answer though.

M
    [/QUOTE

That's the way it's supposed to be done. It could also depend on what gear you come off you cycle with...If you are using deca and then come off for 10 weeks, in actuallity you are only getting 7 weeks off because the Dace takes 3 weeks to clear the body...If you end a cycle with winny/prop/fina etc and take a 10 week break, then you get a true 10 week break...

Thread Information