pbjones81 is offline New Member

need advice with first d-bol and test prop cycle

i am told that i should be taking 20 mg d-bol a day, and 1 cc test prop every 3rd day, so thats what i started doing as of monday...is this right?

secondly, i read that I should do this same thing for 6 weeks, and then discontinue the use of the supplements for the following 6 weeks.....is that right?? or do i just discontinue the d-bol and not the test? vice versa? im confused

last, i was reading some info on the internet and read that shortly after discontinuing the use of d-bol that you lose most, if not all, of what you gained....is that true? is there any way to avoid this??? how?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones81
    i am told that i should be taking 20 mg d-bol a day, and 1 cc test prop every 3rd day, so thats what i started doing as of monday...is this right?

secondly, i read that I should do this same thing for 6 weeks, and then discontinue the use of the supplements for the following 6 weeks.....is that right?? or do i just discontinue the d-bol and not the test? vice versa? im confused

last, i was reading some info on the internet and read that shortly after discontinuing the use of d-bol that you lose most, if not all, of what you gained....is that true? is there any way to avoid this??? how?

what are your stats and cycle history first. secondly prop can be shot eod but is best ed. 20mg of dbol is kinda low imo, the dbol is preferably run for 4 weeks only. The only time your gonna lose everything is when you don't run proper pct and/or run the dbol alone.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    This cycle doesn't make too much since to me because the sides of each are going to set one another off. The dbol is gonna make you bloat up with water, while the prop will have you leaning out.

But as far as the question on the inject times for the prop, EOD is good but ED is better.

Post your goals for this if you get a chance bro.

pbjones81 is offline New Member

sorry darkseid i am a complete newbie and dont know if I completely understand what you mean. if by stats you mean height/weight etc. I am 23 yr old, 5'8" 135 lb. very low bf. by cycle history, i dont know what youre asking, but I have never done any kind of anabolics before last monday (thats when i started this cycle.)

you say that d-bol is only to be taken for 4 weeks, how long is one supposed to wait between those 4 week sessions???

also, you said "The only time your gonna lose everything is when you don't run proper pct and/or run the dbol alone."

again sorry for my ignorance regarding terminology, but what is "proper pct?" And are you saying that because I am taking the test with it that I will not lose what i have gained?

thanks

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    dude you should be talking your dbols at 30-40 mgs a day, on wk 1-4 and PCT means Post Cycle Therapy like clomid, nolva, priv read up on these in the anabolics review steroid profiles.. dbol alone he means run a dbol cycle just by itsself nothing else injected or taken along with the dbol. Goodluck bro

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=pbjones81]sorry darkseid i am a complete newbie and dont know if I completely understand what you mean. if by stats you mean height/weight etc. I am 23 yr old, 5'8" 135 lb. very low bf. by cycle history, i dont know what youre asking, but I have never done any kind of anabolics before last monday (thats when i started this cycle.)

you say that d-bol is only to be taken for 4 weeks, how long is one supposed to wait between those 4 week sessions???

also, you said "The only time your gonna lose everything is when you don't run proper pct and/or run the dbol alone."

again sorry for my ignorance regarding terminology, but what is "proper pct?" And are you saying that because I am taking the test with it that I will not lose what i have gained?

You might really want to reconsider with running this cycle. I would def. put on some more bodyweight before starting a cycle, secondly, your really not gonna get the results your looking for if your unsure about pct and how to run a proper cycle.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm he's started the cycle and now asking questions? urghh too many people doing this, doesnt anyone take the time to read up on stuff:|

Thread Information