alax286 is offline New Member

Test En. and Deca cycle

Ok, guys, need some advice. I am going to start a cycle of test 200 En. and Deca 200. It has been about 6 yrs. since my last cycle. Need some advice on the deca and test. deca then test? test then deca? or stack and quanity. Thinking of 10 weeks. Also, my clomid and hcg after cylce. Clomid is out of date. does it expire? or is it still ok. HCG has never been opened but is 3 yrs. past exp. date..Is it ok?...Thanks for everyones help on this...........

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alax286
    Ok, guys, need some advice. I am going to start a cycle of test 200 En. and Deca 200. It has been about 6 yrs. since my last cycle. Need some advice on the deca and test. deca then test? test then deca? or stack and quanity. Thinking of 10 weeks. Also, my clomid and hcg after cylce. Clomid is out of date. does it expire? or is it still ok. HCG has never been opened but is 3 yrs. past exp. date..Is it ok?...Thanks for everyones help on this...........

those doses are awfully low, I would def. up them and to start off a simple test cycle would be fine. As far as expirations, the drugs just tend to be less potent.

That is just mill's per cc. in my post

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    That is just mill's per cc. in my post

my bad

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Ok Bro ,dont Know What To Say About The Expiration Dates ,but Up Ur Test To 300 Mg And Dont Use Hcg After Cycle ,use It During Cycle .star Both Together And Let Test Go One Ore Week That Deca .im Doing The Same Cycle 300 Mg Test And 100 Deca And 100 Primo.good Luck

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Better to do 250 mg deca /500 mg test en per week... will be happier with end results and do the HCG in small amounts but do it "during the cycle" and then clomid only for post cycle.

any suggestions on tapering off? should I start off at 250 and 500 or gradually increase to it and then taper off? also, how much clomid at end? Thanks

Thread Information