I just wanted to take a minute and say "THANK YOU" to all the bro's on here that have taken the time to answqer all, well mostly all of my questions. Since I was new when I started I really did not much, but I did a lot of research and searched for a lot of answers. The cool thing was though that even at the beginning when I asked a rookie or "dumb" or stupid question, noone really flamed me. You guys just hooked me up with the help, or pointed me in the right direction.

It has been a pleasure reading and responding, and I have learned a lot from all of you so Thanks.

P.S. As for progress here goes. Before I started my cycle, I quit ALL of my bad habits (alcohol, tobacco, soda, fast food, even carbs). Since I have started, about 12 days ago, I have been eating like an animal, 7x's a day but CLEAN as a whsitle, drinking about 2 gallons H2O day, doubling my protein/lb intake, and hitting the lead like a man possesed. But, I have gained freaking 10lbs in 12 days. I swear its amazing. And I feel like an animal. I will post pics soon but thanks to all of your guys advice, this is where I am in week 2. Thanks again.

Here is my cycle:
1 - 11 SUS 500mg/wk (2 injections of 1cc each per week)
1 - 10 Deca 300mg/wk (2 injections of 1cc each per week)
9 - 14 Winny 50mg ED
1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
1 - 14 Vitamin B6 200mg ED

PCT start 1 day after last Winny injection/dose
Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6