tiny51 is offline Junior Member

starting for the first time got some questions

Hey everyone i know this topic has probly came up before but im a first timer here and i just wanted to hear from the pros. Im 19 and im just going into college and im ready to start a set. I purchesed test enanthate , anadrol 50, and i got clomid for after. I have not decided how i should use these. i think im gonna start bolth at same time and after 5 weeks i will stop the anadrol and just continue the test. I would apreciate it if anyone would write back and if they have a better idea i would appreciate it. ALso how much will i gain, how much will i keep, how bad is acne. THank you very much and i appreciate it.

tiny

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=tiny51]Hey everyone i know this topic has probly came up before but im a first timer here and i just wanted to hear from the pros. Im 19 and im just going into college and im ready to start a set. I purchesed test enanthate , anadrol 50, and i got clomid for after. I have not decided how i should use these. i think im gonna start bolth at same time and after 5 weeks i will stop the anadrol and just continue the test. I would apreciate it if anyone would write back and if they have a better idea i would appreciate it. ALso how much will i gain, how much will i keep, how bad is acne. THank you very much and i appreciate it.

too young bro, and anadrol on a first cycle, not the smartest idea.

why not a smart idea its a good start isnt it that way i can start with a big jump

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Test only for a first cycle, and at 19 you're too young. Wait until you're older, at least 21.

well i thought it would be a good starter plus i am 6'5'' and i weight 270 so i thought it wouldnt be that bad

It's not about how big and tall you are. It's the fact that your endocrine system hasn't matured yet.

well u obvioulsy know more then me and i trust u and will listen to u so please explain what should i use then ive been lifting since 16 and never get any big gains

Well the first thing I'd do is go down to the diet forum. Put up your stats, goals and current diet for critique. Having a proper diet will give you better results then steroids any day. That's where I'd start.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    First of all bro, IMO you are still too young. It doesn't matter how big or heavy you are. You should wait longer, you have not developed fully yet. You will be much happier later that you did. Also, like SV-1 said, test only for a first cycle.

A little advice too bro, read these 2 sections Below NOW, then if you have questions, repost. Everyone is MORE THAN WILLING to help out with questions, but you have to follow the rules and educate yourself as well bro. Since you are new, everyone is being nice.

The Newbie section, and the Educational Forum.

If you need anything else, PM me or ask here.......... And welcome to AR

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    dude at 6' 5" and 270lbs you are probably bigger than most on this board.It is obvious that you already have some size with those stats,so if you have already made that kind of progress i would wait,but if you were going to do it anyway just do the test,stay away from the anadrol ,you are not ready for it.

Thread Information