dieseL atC is offline Member

Going to Mexico, need help..

Well, I'm going to Cancun at the end of July for 6 days. I want to get some gear while I'm there because it's supposedly like half the price it is in the states. The only problem is I'm flying, and I just want to be as safe as possible. I was thinking about just getting tabs and not injectables because I could just put those in aspirin bottles or whatever. Is there any really safe ways to get the injectables home. I've read about people putting vials in shampoo bottles or dorito bags and just resealing the bag with a lighter. Or would it be safer to stick with tabs. What are good mexican tabs, I want to go there knowing what I'm getting. Any suggestions or recommendations? Methods to get it home, labs I should look for, gear I should try and get my hands on?
    Last edited by dieselatc; 06-13-2004 at 04:48 PM.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Be careful bro. This post is border-line "not appropriate". But, IMO orals are too harmful for your system. Stay with the injectables and drive to MX, its easier

I'm going there on Vacation so I have to fly, and since I live in Tampa driving would take like 3 days I'd spend more money on gas then anything - 11mpg is a bitch.. I didn't think there was anything wrong with my post, but if there is I will edit it no problem. Anyways, I hear ya on the damage orals can do, but I'm not going to buy an insane amount, just a personal stash for my upcoming cycle and maybe a little for the future.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    cancun is not really the best place too many tourist. you will pay more for it there. Anyway qv and denkall make good orals.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Well............ I mean orals or injects is up to you personally. As far as the cycle looks, I personally would run the Nolva at 20 mg ED weeks 1-14

I've been talking to people who know the good pharmacies in the area, if I have to take a little drive that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    cancun is not really the best place too many tourist. you will pay more for it there. Anyway qv and denkall make good orals.

Thread Information