GetBig02 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

I am finally planning on doing a cycle I have held out since I was 18. I am 21 5’8 150 10% bf. Don’t look at my weight and think that I am a little girl I have competed in 2 bodybuilding competitions naturally. I have a very small frame so at 150 I am not so small. I have run a M1T cycle before and a 1AD and 4AD, gained and kept 3-5 pounds. I want to run a cycle looking to put on 20 pounds of lean mass and keep it. I know all of you guys recommend a Test E cycle only for 10 weeks, but would it be a big difference If I ran it for 8 weeks. Also I want this cycle to really give the most possible mass it can so I was thinking about running Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Guys help me out and tell what I should and I want to do it as safe as possible, such as Nolva throughout and stuff like that.

palumbo is offline Member
    how far u willing to go up in bf?

I would like to stay at where I am, I dont wont to get tons of water weight either.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    how far u willing to go up in bf?

Why would he have to gain fat??? With a strict diet and the right combination of AAS & Anti-e's there is no reason he can't gain lean mass and stay at his current bodyfat. IMO.... I'll let the roid vets chime in, but I see no reason why he would have to increase his bodyfat to gain mass.

<<LMO>>

well jmo that it is difficult if not impossible to put on 20 punds of lean muscle and keep it all u are gonna have to put on some water weight

have tom ake the decision to either put on some mass or perhaps gaing 10 pounds

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBig02
    I am finally planning on doing a cycle I have held out since I was 18. I am 21 5’8 150 10% bf. Don’t look at my weight and think that I am a little girl I have competed in 2 bodybuilding competitions naturally. I have a very small frame so at 150 I am not so small. I have run a M1T cycle before and a 1AD and 4AD, gained and kept 3-5 pounds. I want to run a cycle looking to put on 20 pounds of lean mass and keep it. I know all of you guys recommend a Test E cycle only for 10 weeks, but would it be a big difference If I ran it for 8 weeks. Also I want this cycle to really give the most possible mass it can so I was thinking about running Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Guys help me out and tell what I should and I want to do it as safe as possible, such as Nolva throughout and stuff like that.
    Well,if you want the most out of the cycle,you'll need to run the test for a minimum of 10 weeks.

WK 1-4 30 mgs Dbol ED
    WK 1-10 400-500 mgs Test E weekly

Nolv @ 10 mgs Ed throughout cycle,and 20 mgs Ed at pct.
    L-dex @ .25 mgs Ed throughout cycle
    Milk thistle @ 1000 mgs ED

Clomid will start 2 weeks after last test injection.Day 1 300 mgs,Day 2-11 100 mgs ED,Day 12-21 50 mgs ED

I would like to stay at where I am, I dont wont to get tons of water weight either.

How often are you willing to inject?

Test Prop will make you hold the least/minimal water, but you have to inject ED or atleast EOD.

<<LMO>>

i dont mean gain a huge amount of fat but dont u think 20 pounds of hard lean muscle is a little much to expect for a first cycle at a weight of 150?

Injecting twice a week would be the most, why do you start PCT two weeks after your last shot why not the day after.

Injecting twice a week would be the most, why do you start PCT two weeks after your last shot why not the day after.
    To let the esters clear..it takes 2 weeks for enenthate.

Well,if you want the most out of the cycle,you'll need to run the test for a minimum of 10 weeks.

WK 1-4 30 mgs Dbol ED

Clomid will start 2 weeks after last test injection.Day 1 300 mgs,Day 2-11 100 mgs ED,Day 12-21 50 mgs ED

Do you think I could gain and keep 20 pounds from this cycle.

Also what is L-dex sorry for all the questions

WK 1-4 30 mgs Dbol ED

Do you think I could gain and keep 20 pounds from this cycle.
    If your diet and training are spot on....14-17 is more realistic.

l-dex is liquidex..or liquid Arimidex ..it's used for estrogen related water retention

Bro.... if you don't know what l-dex is I don't think you should be starting a cycle. You need to do a lot more research before you consider it. I have been reading and reading and reading for months planning my 1st cycle, and I still don't plan on doing it until the beginning of next year just because I want to know EVERYTHING I need to know and have it all here before I start. I am in no way the most knowledgeable guy about roids don't get me wrong, but please for your own sake read before you do anything.

<<LMO>>

i agree knowledge is power not something u wanna jump into without getting everything u could to make ur first cycle its best why waste ur time and money and rush into something until u can know as much info as possible on the subject

You guys don’t know what your talking about look next to my avatar I have been reading and doing research for a year straight now, I am very knowledgeable about juice. I have just never read anything saying what l-dex is, because I think not all people run that.

if u did all ur research u wouldnt need to ask how much nova to take pct taht is a pretty straight forward answer found in 2 seconds

You guys don’t know what your talking about look next to my avatar I have been reading and doing research for a year straight now, I am very knowledgeable about juice. I have just never read anything saying what l-dex is, because I think not all people run that.

Don't get defensive bro.... no reason to. I am sure you have been reading, but obviously not enough. I found all that information in the 1st ten minutes of researching steroids to begin with. This board has more information than you'll can possibly imagine. Just read more... and just because your join date was a year ago doesn't mean anything.

<<LMO>>

Just checking with my stats known

Just checking with my stats known

What does that mean?

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    if u did all ur research u wouldnt need to ask how much nova to take pct taht is a pretty straight forward answer found in 2 seconds
    With my stats age weight Ext what would be a good PCT, I don’t mean to be defensive I just knew someone would say that I have not done any research, I am just asking a lot of questions because I would like to get all of my facts straight and have everything perfect before I put something like AAS in my body

Thread Information