rambo is offline The Lord God

Clen making me sleepy as hell...

I'm only on day 3 of my first run at 60mcg, but these past three days, about one hour after taking it, I've just been KNOCKED OUT. Hell, after the first day at only 20mcgs, I took a 14 hour nap, woke up, took my clen , and slept for 4 more hours. What the hell is that all about? Is there a way to combat this, I can't make it through the day like this...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You are a freak, but we already knew that didn't we.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You are a freak, but we already knew that didn't we.
    A freak of the SUPER variety, yes. Now how do I fix this?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Do you get headaches from it?? The first couple days on my liquid clen I just slept right after taking it. But it gets better, well at least for me it did. I got up to 140mcg on the liquid with just shakes. I tried the pills before but I think the liquid is the way to go...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Clen makes me tired too..... I just drink stuff with caffeine in it and keep myself busy during the day and I can usually stay awake. Bear in mind I never took clen during school lol.... I would fall asleep in class. But really the most tired time is when your off clen for 2 weeks, I have a hard time getting up in the morning and I am always dead tired.

<<LMO>>

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I always took my clen at night, it always knocked me out. Then again it was clen with keto in it lol. Thats the first thing I thought reading this.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    No idea bro, I hate clen the way you hate koalas.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Clen never made me tired...I guess have some caffeine during the day like leanmeout said.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm only on day 3 of my first run at 60mcg, but these past three days, about one hour after taking it, I've just been KNOCKED OUT. Hell, after the first day at only 20mcgs, I took a 14 hour nap, woke up, took my clen, and slept for 4 more hours. What the hell is that all about? Is there a way to combat this, I can't make it through the day like this...
    Hmmmmm...I know you're taking slin.Are you sure you're not going hypo?Are you testing your BG levels?This might be your problem.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hmmmmm...I know you're taking slin.Are you sure you're not going hypo?Are you testing your BG levels?This might be your problem.
    right on....always thought clen + slin =not a good combo

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    i've been using clen for years bro,and am presently running it at 180mcg/ed and it has never made me tired.i usually get jittery about an hour after dose and it last 2 maybe 3 hrs then i am cool for the day.are you taking the entire dose at one time(like you should be)..it could be something else causing the drowsiness.try 200mg of caffiene with your dose of clen,if that dont work for you,then i'm, gonna go with it is something else causing you to be tired.....how the hell do you sleep for 14hrs bro?? hell,i cant sleep more then 2hrs straight.then again i'm running 160mg/tren each day too.but still,i could never sleep more then 6 hrs at a clip.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I get tired as well..but it is from the raise in metab/temp etc.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yep I pass right out for the first week on and the second I have little cat naps throughout the day.

but I LOVE IT!

sleeping is WICKED

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    right on....always thought clen + slin =not a good combo
    Very Right!

if you know what you are doing it is the best choice...
    But otherwise it's very dangerous...

They discovered recently that Clen was mainly effective by raising IGF levels (thus making the Statement that it is only anti-catabolic and not anabolic untrue!) and IGF increases Insulin -sensitivity so the combo of Insulin and Clen is not only very effective but more important very dangerous!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Very Right!

if you know what you are doing it is the best choice...
    But otherwise it's very dangerous...

They discovered recently that Clen was mainly effective by raising IGF levels (thus making the Statement that it is only anti-catabolic and not anabolic untrue!) and IGF increases Insulin -sensitivity so the combo of Insulin and Clen is not only very effective but more important very dangerous!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thanks, I do know what I'm doing. I'm currently running both, but I started clen on non-workout days, and at a low dose. Today was my first run at 100mcg, and I was wired, definitely not sleepy at all. Feeling good.

I'm cutting with slin intramuscular and clen, and when I'm all done I'll be posting a thorough write up.

I'm thinking I'll take a low dose of 20mcg before bed now, since it knocks me right out .

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, I do know what I'm doing. I'm currently running both, but I started clen on non-workout days, and at a low dose. Today was my first run at 100mcg, and I was wired, definitely not sleepy at all. Feeling good.

I'm cutting with slin intramuscular and clen, and when I'm all done I'll be posting a thorough write up.

I'm thinking I'll take a low dose of 20mcg before bed now, since it knocks me right out .
    I'm thinkin' the clen has Ketotifen in it...it makes the Clen "super"...you can take the clen for like...ever...j/k...I've never had any problems with regular clen...rawhide

icecom is offline New Member
    There has to be a valid explanation for the sleepiness though. I get super tired after injecting test400 and I created another post about it a few days ago.
    Perhaps it is related to why people are getting tired on Clen . A metabolic reaction maybe?
    If anyone figures it out please share the knowlege.

Why are you reviving this old ass thread? Clenbuterol is most often taken in a calorie restricted period, and it's fairly fast acting. Perhaps the increase in thermalgenesis is something the body takes time to become accustomed to, and in that time drowsiness is a side effect.

Thread Information