cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Many questions on cytomel

I have a few questions.
    If you lose some mass on t3/cytomel , would the mass that you lost be easily reacquired through training on higher calories or from the body simply remembering (muscle memory, am i right?)

Also, what do you recommend of this.
    CYCLEONs t3 20 day cycle uses 76,5 pills i think it was. Somewhere along those lines. I have 100 of 25mcg pills. What do you guys suggest i do? Extend the cycle to make it longer or keep some extra ones to up the dose in case my temperature doesnt go up. If it doesnt go up will i need to up it any way? CYCLEON mentions nothing about temperature, so i had to ask.

Thanks!
    cardio
    Last edited by cardiodan; 06-13-2004 at 07:55 PM.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I don't imagine the muscle loss due to the t3 burning effect would be the same as taking time off and getting smaller and then quickly rebuilding. Typical muscle loss comes as a result of lack of training, either frequency or intensity, or even diet. The t3 loss is during a stressful time for your body, so I would imagine it would be different.

If you're going to run a long cycle such as that, you might as well increase the length of time following the same ramp up/ peak/ramd down percentages. Monitoring your body temp will probably not do much for you as stressing your body for that long will likely drop your temps quickly anyway. Prolonged stress from t3 will cause your thyroid function to decrease greatly.

If you're gonna do the long cycle, just do it and forget about the temps.

thanks, and bump for the rest of the questions

cmon guys thread's been up for a while

bump

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    Monitoring your body temp will probably not do much for you as stressing your body for that long will likely drop your temps quickly anyway. Prolonged stress from t3 will cause your thyroid function to decrease greatly.

If you're gonna do the long cycle, just do it and forget about the temps.
    I agree to some extent...

I'd advise also that you use an anabolic with the T3 to create an ideal hormonally synergistic environment..that will promote the maintenance of existing muslce mass..encourage a pound or two of growth...and several pounds of fat-loss.

A testosterone based compound would work great here.T3 supplementation increases net-protein turnover and a promotes a greater protein metabolism; creating a synergy with supplemented anabolics which also promotes these effects..but tru a different pathway.

my 2cents

ok...good info so far.
    what about the rest of the questions

They've all been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    I have a few questions.
    If you lose some mass on t3/cytomel , would the mass that you lost be easily reacquired through training on higher calories or from the body simply remembering (muscle memory, am i right?)

Also, what do you recommend of this.
    CYCLEONs t3 20 day cycle uses 76,5 pills i think it was. Somewhere along those lines. I have 100 of 25mcg pills. What do you guys suggest i do? Extend the cycle to make it longer or keep some extra ones to up the dose in case my temperature doesnt go up. If it doesnt go up will i need to up it any way? CYCLEON mentions nothing about temperature, so i had to ask.

Thanks!
    cardio
    Sorry i needed to be explain myself better: the muscle mass issue: if lost, would it be easily reacquired through muscle memory? Will it be easily reacquired through training?
    What do you recommend for the long cycle? Can I do a 30 day cycle? Is there such a thing. Or is there simply 20, 60, and 7/5. I know there are probably others, but i wanna be the last one to invent a new theory to cycle it since im still learning about it.
    Advice appreciated!

Yes, I answered them all. The muscle loss will be due to stress rather than inactivity or lack of intensity, therefore I believe it will be harder to regain, but, nonetheless, you'll be able to gain it back easier than you got there the first time.

Long cycles can be run for as many days as you'd like, as long as you use the same percentages for ramping up/peak/ramp down periods. Take cycleons days for each, divide them into the total to get their respective percentages. Multiply those percentages by the days you want to run. Then you have your numbers.

This was all posted in my first response, just worded slightly differently.

Thread Information