FLGator49 is offline New Member

Winny w/ no test?

I have researched this but have not found my answer. I read a lot of folk saying not to take winny, deca , etc.. w/out test. I understand the logistics of that. But? How come I see these cycles that run wk 1-10 test and week 7 or 8 - 13 w/out test? There is a lapse time here without test...can one of you knowledgable folk help me understand this? Thanks!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    hm don't try to understand that. hell don't ever have a time lapse without test in a cycle. test is the base of all cycles so it must be ran throughout the entire cycle. geez who said that ****?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I know a few people (even on this board) that will say you can run winny only, as long as you have low bodyfat already (around 10% or less). Im not saying you should, because one of my friends did it and didnt get good results, but just stating the facts.

thxs bros!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    They are waiting for the esters to clear.....for example, if your run Test Cyp and EQ weeks 1-12 and winny 10-15, you are waiting for the longer esteres to clear before you start PCT (it takes 3 weeks for the EQ ester to clear). The winny is just run to keep an anabolic in their system while the esters clear so they can keep making gains. Then they start PCT the day after their last winny tab/shot/drink.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Depending on the ester it will generally stay in your system a lot longer than winny will.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    They are waiting for the esters to clear.....for example, if your run Test Cyp and EQ weeks 1-12 and winny 10-15, you are waiting for the longer esteres to clear before you start PCT (it takes 3 weeks for the EQ ester to clear). The winny is just run to keep an anabolic in their system while the esters clear so they can keep making gains. Then they start PCT the day after their last winny tab/shot/drink.
    sorry got my **** mixed up. i thought they he was saying that some people stopped taking the test and then start up again a few weeks later. didn't know he meant that about the half lives of the gear

lot of good info..thxs bros!

Thread Information