Thread: Nogales Vets

AZ101 is offline New Member

Nogales Vets

I just got back from Nogales, Mexico. It was my first time and I just needed to feel it out. Anyway I found the Sustenon at the pharmacies and visited one Vet not far from the border but I got kind of a bad vibe from that place. Does anyine know how to get to the good vet? The reason I say I got a bad vibe from the first place is that I thought that QV Boldenon 200 had a slightly different plastic wrap than what I saw down there, and on top of that there prices were not that much better than stuff I can get here. Does anyone have an unopened box of QV Boldenon 200 that they know is legit they could take a picture of and post it on the site. I seem to remember it as the cyllophane type and not plastic. Any tips anyone could provide me on the good place and on the packaging would be greatly appreciated. AZ101

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

mex

well if the prices you can get here are just as good why risk anything by smuggling?

AZ101 is offline New Member

Nogales Vets

Well my sources are not exactly the quickest in the world is one of the reasons because it is like 4th party. The prices are cheaper just not as much as I would have hoped. Again I need some info on the packaging too as the plastic package on the QV stuff just looked sort of ghetto. I know there has got to be a better place farther in Mexico. HELP!!! AZ101

Thread Information