Castor Troy is offline New Member

Exclamation Sus - Deca - Winstrol - Any advice???

This site is the best, can always rely on to find quality info. I am relatively new to the world of steroids and had a question about the construction of my next cycle. About 2 months ago, i took ephedrine, clenbuterol , and a 40mL of Stanazol (Winstrol ), an this cycle now that i have leaned down a bit, i aim to put on lean body mass. I plan to take 18mL Sustanon 250, 20mL Deca , 40mL Stanazol. The split will be most likely be over 8 weeks as such 1mL Sus, 2mL Deca (Wk1), 2mL Sus, 3mL Deca (Wk2), 2mL Sus,4mL Deca (Wk3), 3mL Sus, 4mL Deca (Wk4) , 3mL Sus, 4mL Deca (Wk5), 3mL Sus, 4mL Deca, 8mL Stanazol (Wk6), 2mL Sus, 3mL Deca, 8mL Stanazol (Wk7), 1mL Sus, 2mL Deca, 8 mL Stanazol (Wk8) 8mL Stanazol (Wk9) 8ml Stanazol (wk10). Following Week 10 i plan to start a combination of clenbuterol and ephedrine to further lean up and i also am under the impression that such compounds are good for post cycle therapy . The Deca i am taking is Vet Deca 50 any objections to this, and the use of clenbuterol and ephedrine? Are the dosages i have suggested suitable,or too high,or too low?? Additionally is the use of Nolvadex and Clomid considered essential for a cycle like this or can i get by without them?? Should i take any other supplements with it?? Any suggestions or revisions to my proposed cycle would be greatly appreciated, as i know that everyone in here has a great deal of experience and thus your input is invaluable. Thank You.

Castor Troy is offline New Member

Question Additional Note

The Ephedrine and Clenbuterol i plan to take for 4 weeks following the cycle - do you think one week clen - one week ephedrine etc. I know that i need Nolvadex and Clomid - dont want any of you to think i havent done my reading - but just wanted to know if y'all think it is a big risk to go without these - alot of people i know seem to have done fine without them. Additional info on the Deca it is RWR Vet Deca 50 - so i am wondering if the levels i am taking are insufficient. Lastly is the 4 weeks of Stanazol intake at the end of the cycle appropriate, or should they be incorporated into the entire duration of the cycle.

Thread Information