1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Offered some deca, add it or stay as is?

A hookup of mine offered me a great deal on deca , i'm only 1 week into my Dbol /Test cycle (1st cycle). what do you guys think? throw it into the mix or leave it for next time?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro i'd just get it and save it for my second cycle if its that good of a deal. 3 things is too much for a first cycle IMO.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree some people have problems with deca for what ever reason and its all ready a shock to your body to be adding the increased test and d-bol. If you did start having a reaction,you wouldnt know what was doing what. Most likely a person would have a reaction to the d-bol, but you can just stop that if you start having bad side effects.
    Most people can handle a test,deca,d-bol cycle but If this is your first you really dont even need that much hormones to stimulate growth.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro i'd just get it and save it for my second cycle if its that good of a deal. 3 things is too much for a first cycle IMO.
    Yep.

Sounds good to me, I'll just pick it up and save it for next time, probably around new years. thanks bros

hispandex is offline New Member
    i've heard some first timers gain as much as 20-30lbs on TEST alone---assuming nutrition is right on the money...

Quote Originally Posted by hispandex
    i've heard some first timers gain as much as 20-30lbs on TEST alone---assuming nutrition is right on the money...
    If anything I'm over eating so no problem there bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    A hookup of mine offered me a great deal on deca, i'm only 1 week into my Dbol/Test cycle (1st cycle). what do you guys think? throw it into the mix or leave it for next time?
    Depends... have any elbow or joint pains? I find myself I gain minimally on testosterone alone... throw in Deca and I gain like its going out of style... strength is way improved, the joints and tendons feel fantastic when on deca where as when I am on test alone... I get very sore elbows, knees, etc and they hurt to the point that they adversely effect how much I weights I can workout with. For me, deca is a feel good/feel healthy/feel strong steroid but it must be taken with testosterone to avoid sexual side effects. Otherwise I have had no problems with deca.

Thread Information