pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

inflamation problems?

hey guys. last week i shot both quads, each syringe had 50mg of test prop and 38mg of parabolan in them, i did a cocktail so the prop wouldnt sting so much. well i did legs after that. it was the first time i hit legs really hard in a long time.( i am just getting back in to lifting, i hae been traveling for the past 4 months) well about 2-3 days after legs my right knee was swollen and i could hardley walk on it. it cleared up about 3 days later. well 2 days ago i did a shot of test prop in me left tricep (2cc's 100mg/ml) and yesterday this red circle appeared above my elbow, it is really tender, the wierd thing is, is that the red circle is 2-3 inches below injection site. and the red cirlcle is about 3 inches in diameter.
    has this happend to anybody? whats going on? thanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You sure you got legit parabolan and not unsterile vegetable oil? Just a thought, that stuff is really rare........

The high BA from what you are injecting could cause inflamation, so could an absess, are you being completely sterile?

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    yes the parabolan is legit. it is being made in thailand by body research nder the name danabolan.
    i am being sterile. so i am not sure why it did that. i just read a thread today that said you shouldnt inject more then 1cc in your delts and i did 2 cc's in my tris and the red circle happened so im not sure. they hav both cleared up now so im not too worried, just wondering if it happened to anybody else

Thread Information