MattyB is offline Junior Member

Need major help with a first cycle!!!

I wanna cycle deca and Dbol together. I am skinny as hell so I am trying to put on as much weight as I can. Can someone write me out the proper cycle? And another question...Do you take the dbol pills all at once or one pill every two hours? Also, when you do your shot, do you still take your dbols on that day? Last, how long does a cycle last, and when when should the clomid be taken? Right after I am done with the juice? Thanks for your input.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Please read the educational threads,diet threads,and training threads...you're not even close to being ready for anabolics.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyB
    I wanna cycle deca and Dbol together. I am skinny as hell so I am trying to put on as much weight as I can. Can someone write me out the proper cycle? And another question...Do you take the dbol pills all at once or one pill every two hours? Also, when you do your shot, do you still take your dbols on that day? Last, how long does a cycle last, and when when should the clomid be taken? Right after I am done with the juice? Thanks for your input.

MattyB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    see...I don't get that. This website is to learn things, why flame? I am just trying to learn what you already know.

see...I don't get that. This website is to learn things, why flame? I am just trying to learn what you already know.
    Not a flame, more like shock. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    We will be glad to help you,but you must first help yourself.No one here is going to do your homework for you.Like I suggested above,stert reading an educate yourself,then come back with legit questions.We'll be glad to answer them.

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought we had this discussion through pm's already,

Please do not ask my advise if you are not going to listen to it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You must have a solid base before you even consider AS...

Listen to DB's advice....and do some research...

It's obvious you haven't given natty training a 100% effort yet, and a proper diet is the most important thing...

Not flaming...but you need to do some solid research....that's what the Educational/Diet/Training forums are for....

Good luck....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you're skinny cause you don't eat enough food, you need to learn who to eat first. Without the proper intake of food gear will be a waste.

To start you can eat 1 or 2 PBJs with 1 or 2 glass' of milk before bed. Make sure you have fats in all you meals that will slow down that metabilism.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I thought we had this discussion through pm's already,

Please do not ask my advise if you are not going to listen to it.

Bro, damiongage is a good guy. If he took the time to help you out through PM's, then I'd listen to him.

Thread Information