k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Anyone brought steroids back from thailand?

just curious if anyone has taken steroids from thailand to australia? is it difficult? how do you go about it?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd be looking to put them in your carryon luggage. Dogs can't smell them, so you've got to think of a way that wouldn't make them obvious to x-ray.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Vitamin bottle maybe?

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    well i am in thailand right now. my friend just took 450 amps in his check in baggage to canada. he just wrapped them in a bunch of clothes and put them in the middle of his clothes. leaving thailand is no problem. the only thing that is going to get you in customs. if you have no worries about customs then your set!

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    What would be the penalty of gettin caught in thailand i hear there very very stricts

would the thai's even care at all? considering its legal there? and i guess it would mostly be vials. 10ml and 20ml vials. maybe some pills. how to best disguise vials?

like i said man. getting them out of thailand is no problem. getting them through your home customs is all you have to worry about! so if you live in canada or somewhere lax like that.......
    bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Jay, i believe thailand arent too strict on gear, but are strict on drugs such as x, i may be wrong though

450 amps, **** thats a lot, and i had wondered that before if you had tabs like var/winny/dbol /ot and put them in vitamin bottles would they get through:|

AtlMrRick is offline New Member

Very Strict

I went from Thialand to Australia.....they search all pill bottles and your bag pretty through.

GOOD LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtlMrRick
    I went from Thialand to Australia.....they search all pill bottles and your bag pretty through.

GOOD LUCK!!
    was the search done in thailand or in australia?!? that would be very helpful for me to know.

not a good idea. better to ship them.

JMHO

sportmuaythai is offline New Member
    Posession of AAS is not a big deal in Thailand, if the quantity is deemed for personal use, but 450 vials is sufficient to land you in trouble with authority. They are supposed to be sold to person with legit doctor's prescription, but that's where drugstores make their money. About a year ago a gym front owned by a European got busted for smuggling AAS out of Thailand. Normally. the authority turn blind eyes, and concentrate on recreational drugs such amphetamine and heroin, which can carry death penalty. I don't think AAS will get some one a life sentence, probably a very heavy fine.
    Last edited by sportmuaythai; 07-02-2004 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    not a good idea. better to ship them.

JMHO
    how would you post something back like that and get away with it?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlMrRick

GOOD LUCK!!
    I have been to Australia twice (diving the GBR!!!!!) Flew in both times from Tokoyo. Don't even remember that there was customs, so obviously I walked right through. Both times I had pins and stuff with me (and a letter from my doc.)

May be a data point here how to route your flight.

GBR is nice. i live at townsville. a little down from cairns. wich is probably where you went diving from right??? or maybe you went from townsville?

but yeah i think they would definately be a bit more cautious about people coming from thailand more than japan

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    if u have a lot of juice i read where u sterilize an empty bottle of shampoo (very thoroughly) and put the juice into the shampoo bottle. the composition of the juice and shampoo they say are very similar. its an idea. i dont think i would ever do this but its an idea.
    Last edited by Casanova33; 07-03-2004 at 01:54 AM.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Much better, safer and sanitary method.. Just use an empty Vitamin B12 10ml jug and put 10ml (10cc's / shots) of your gear in there problem solved, injectable vitamin B12 is used all around the world, no one would ever bother questioning that.

you're welcome.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    Much better, safer and sanitary method.. Just use an empty Vitamin B12 10ml jug and put 10ml (10cc's / shots) of your gear in there problem solved, injectable vitamin B12 is used all around the world, no one would ever bother questioning that.

you're welcome.

ALMOST allowed and used all around the world, but in aussie it wont be a problem.......Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV

you're welcome.
    thanks man, but what does the b12 look like in the vial? ive never used injectable b12. is it similar to say Sust or test e?

AtlMrRick is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    was the search done in thailand or in australia?!? that would be very helpful for me to know.

More searching was done in Australia

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    B12 is (usually) a dark colored 10ml vial, filled with blood red colored vitamin B12

ya i thought so. was there ANY
    searching done in thailand? besides like ran hrough an x-ray machine for bombs?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i've taken tons of illegal stuff out of thailand including steroids , they dont care what you have when you are leaving as long as it doesnt look like a bazooka on the x-ray! as for getting it in to your destination country then you need to know where your going and how strict they are. I personally went to hospital when i was in thailand and i had my reciept for that one visit for an x-ray, i kept the reciept wich was 1page 100% in thai so if anyone asks you say a thai doctor prescribed it....i know you might htink it wont pass but believe me it worked for where i was going.

hulk1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    i've taken tons of illegal stuff out of thailand including steroids, they dont care what you have when you are leaving as long as it doesnt look like a bazooka on the x-ray! as for getting it in to your destination country then you need to know where your going and how strict they are. I personally went to hospital when i was in thailand and i had my reciept for that one visit for an x-ray, i kept the reciept wich was 1page 100% in thai so if anyone asks you say a thai doctor prescribed it....i know you might htink it wont pass but believe me it worked for where i was going.
    i like this lol

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Holy 9 year old thread...

No follow up from the OP.... Hmmmm

Thread Information