Thread: Primo/Var/Deca?

Kitchen Chemist is offline New Member

Primo/Var/Deca?

I'm looking at running this alongside some GH, but wondering what i could do about libido if i'm not going to run test with it. Every time i've used test i've noticed some shedding of hair, and i'm too young to be bald Thinking of running the primo/deca for 16 weeks, and var for first 8-10 weeks. Any idea on libido issues? Maybe GH will help it (never read up on what GH does to libido). Thanks for any help!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    How old are you? Cycle experience? Filling out your profile will help others to help you....Running deca without test will do to your libido what water does to fire....Also, primo and deca is an unusual combo....are you trying to bulk or cut? i run deca with a bulker only.....imo get yourself about 80ml test prop and some finestride or proscar

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Answer the question above

JohnnyB

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I personally don't think its a good cycle. Add some test higher dosed than the deca and its solid.

21 years old, 5'8, 185 lbs, ~15%bf, been training since high school. Did two cycles, one test/eq/dbol , and another test/eq/deca .
    Basically trying to gain mass and hope the GH will keep me lean(er). I chose the above combo as they seem safest in regards to hairloss. I've noticed shedding on both cycles, aswell as on a cycle of 1-test a few years back. I'm going to be running the GH for 6 months, so i have lots of time to grow, just interested in the libido issues.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    u can use test and there's products you can take to minimize hair loss..and how long are you running GH?

Running GH for 6 months, i ran propecia at 5mg for a short period with some prop and var, and still noticed some so i stopped cycle right away.

chicka chicka, bump bump bump

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Propecia is 1mg...Proscar is 5mg.

Your anavar could have been fake...it could have been winny. I see it all the time...winny is cheaper and most people wouldn't know the diff. Winny is a DHT derivative...therefore no matter how much Propecia/Proscar you take...you hair will get hit. Same thing with primo. Winny and primo are death the hair if you're prone to MPB.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Propecia is 1mg...Proscar is 5mg.

Your anavar could have been fake...it could have been winny. I see it all the time...winny is cheaper and most people wouldn't know the diff. Winny is a DHT derivative...therefore no matter how much Propecia/Proscar you take...you hair will get hit. Same thing with primo. Winny and primo are death the hair if you're prone to MPB.
    i think u are big time wrong,winstrol might be death to hair ,but primo is not bad at all to hair ,it does not convert to dht ,it does not mess with your hair line at all.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Chemist
    I'm looking at running this alongside some GH, but wondering what i could do about libido if i'm not going to run test with it. Every time i've used test i've noticed some shedding of hair, and i'm too young to be bald Thinking of running the primo/deca for 16 weeks, and var for first 8-10 weeks. Any idea on libido issues? Maybe GH will help it (never read up on what GH does to libido). Thanks for any help!
    If you are using test finasteride is good to stop the loss of hair.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I would sell that growth and get some test and extra cash. IMO You dont need growth yet.

Var was legit, i don't mess with tabs, only powders I had it lab tested, 99% pure...
    I know i'm young for the GH, but wanna see how i react, not worried about the money, got 3 Fintrophin kits pretty much free.

As for finastride, i'm gonna try hitting it for a month or so before the test and see how i react. Last time i used stride and prop, i still shedded and that's why i stopped cycle.
    I have some long igf aswell, gonna throw that in somewhere along the lines aswell.

Also for the bro saying primo is hard on hair, i was worried about that too being dht based, but have came across many posts saying that anavar /primo/deca were very easy on hair, EQ being the next easiest on it.

Thread Information