jmp51483 is offline Member

Is this Milk Thistle good enough

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=2323

Just wanting to make sure this is good enough for my liver.. Some people say rely on the Silymarin, but I don't see it listed on this bottle.

Thanks for any info.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Its a good precautionary measure, but saying on dbol for 12 weeks can't be fixed by anything but liver a transplant, if you get my drift. Using Milk Thistle with reasonable dossages will prevent a good deal of liver stress.

BTW, is the cycle you are running in your signature the cycle you are going to be on with Milk Thistle? Test has no affect on the liver bro......

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Its a good precautionary measure, but saying on dbol for 12 weeks can't be fixed by anything but liver a transplant, if you get my drift. Using Milk Thistle with reasonable dossages will prevent a good deal of liver stress.

BTW, is the cycle you are running in your signature the cycle you are going to be on with Milk Thistle? Test has no affect on the liver bro......

lol, I know bro... I am experimenting with ending a cycle with M1t.. That's why I was asking.. I know the effects of Milk thistle and what it does.. I was just asking if that brand was BS or not because it is only 3 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    NAC, Lecithin, milk thistle, vitamin c and e, zinc are all good liver supps to take while on any oral...and their all relatively inexpensive. plus, this is your liver were talking about.

ermmm I wasn't asking if I should take them or not bro.... I was asking if the Genesis Brand was worth it or not.. I bought it anyway so its all good.

eacman65 is offline Member
    milk thistle is good any brand is ok

Thread Information