tiny51 is offline Junior Member

need help with diet

im starting a new cycle starting next monday and i want to get the most out of it. right now i weight 260 and im 6"5' got a good size stomach and some tits. i would really appreciate it if u can send me a good diet to go on while im on. if u could include times and the food i should eat.thank you very much

djboots is offline Associate Member
    what are you going to be taking. Are you Trying to bulk or cut?

im gonna be taking test E and anadrol 50. well i was thinking that i wanna bulk up cause maybe itll look better wtih my size and then i can start losing weight after but i figure that if i eat good and do alot of cardio during my cycle that i will be able to loose some but i wanna mostly build size what u think.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Go to the diet forum.

o i diddnt know there was one thanks. well i got some other questions to. this is my first set how much will i gain with the anadrol and test

djboots is offline Associate Member
    well You should be taking in about 3000-4000 calories a day of good clean food. I my self dont really break things down in to meals I just eat every thing in sight all day. Just stay far away from junk food, Peolple dont agree with me on this one but I do fit in some fast food like doulble cheese burgers (no fries) make sure you eat alot of protein and fit in a coulple of shakes a day.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny51
    im gonna be taking test E and anadrol 50. well i was thinking that i wanna bulk up cause maybe itll look better wtih my size and then i can start losing weight after but i figure that if i eat good and do alot of cardio during my cycle that i will be able to loose some but i wanna mostly build size what u think.
    I think you should lose your gut and your tits before you attempt bulking.

Thread Information