juice68 is offline New Member

i need help again

i want to get huge but i dont want to do shots. whast the strongest pill to take. something that would get me big within weeks. i dont care if i break out i just want to get big. any ideas?

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice68
    i want to get huge but i dont want to do shots. whast the strongest pill to take. something that would get me big within weeks. i dont care if i break out i just want to get big. any ideas?
    yeah, try lifting and eating, buddy there is no such thing as a magic pill, if there was i would eat them like m&m's.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you can try M1T. Its not an injection and its legal. Well actually it is officially illegal now, but its easily obtainable. I am not gonna give you a bio on it though. Do a search.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from an all oral cycle....and steroids for that matter if you cant handle injecting...IMO

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with all oral cycles is two fold.
    1. Running high doses of oral steroids can cause liver damage.
    2. Most of the gain from oral "mass" steroids such as dianabol and anadrol is only water weight stored in the muscles as well as subcutaneously. When you stop using the drug, that weight fades fast, and all the sudden you're left with 2 or 3 lbs kept and a completely shut down set of nuts. You won't be producing the testosterone necessary to keep your gains, and as a result may even lose the little you've kept after you shed the water. Trust me, it's not worth it.

It's been said many times, if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for steroids.

I say this all the time. Arnold said he owes his physique to hard work, and Dbol . So it will make you big and give results. It may not damage your liver because Arnold and many many users from the Dbol only cycle days of the 70's are still happy with their livers, however I agree it is useless in the face of current knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    The problem with all oral cycles is two fold.
    1. Running high doses of oral steroids can cause liver damage.
    2. Most of the gain from oral "mass" steroids such as dianabol and anadrol is only water weight stored in the muscles as well as subcutaneously. When you stop using the drug, that weight fades fast, and all the sudden you're left with 2 or 3 lbs kept and a completely shut down set of nuts. You won't be producing the testosterone necessary to keep your gains, and as a result may even lose the little you've kept after you shed the water. Trust me, it's not worth it.

It's been said many times, if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for steroids.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    If your not ready to inject your not ready for gear bro...This isnt fantasy land...one pill wont do wonders...definitely clean the diet up ...get some creatine protein... hit the gym hard...grab m1t.. its a legal steroid ...it is a steroid...can get em for cheap and cycle it for 3-4weeks around 10-15mgs and get good gains.. just get a proper pct

its not that im scared

im not scared to take shots. but i was thinking about anadrol . what do you guys think

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    take test with it not alone

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    it will blow you up crazy fast but you will pretty much loose everything and on the bottle it says may cause liver tumors so hey if you like playin with fire giver.

J.B

alright thanks

im goin to try the anadrol an see what happens

I take back what I said about the liver damage being over blown. Anadrol is proven to cause liver cancer.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just FYI, before you begin on your Anadrol only cycle I must reccomend against this for a couple of reasons...1) A-bombs are the most problematic orals IMO side effects wise, and 2) Because anadrol is so toxic to the liver it makes it difficult for some to conume adequite amounts of calories. I used A-bombs once in a cycle of T400 (200mg. EOD, 50mg ED A-50 wk.1-4) and I noticed that my appetite was s**t. I would never do it again, dbol is more effective for me anyway.

Ryanc is offline New Member
    If you're not scared to take shots, then why are you so stubborn about doing steroids the wrong way?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanc
    If you're not scared to take shots, then why are you so stubborn about doing steroids the wrong way?

i agree.

Thread Information