Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Post Oral only cycle.......Let the cotroversy begin!!!!!

I copy and pasted this so it is a little off as far as the chart at the site I got this from.

All Oral Cycle

Week Dianabol Winstrol /Stromba Anavar HCG & Nolva
    1 30-40 mg/day
    2 30-40 mg/day
    3 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day
    4 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day 5000 IU/week HCG
    5 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day 5000 IU/week HCG
    6 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day 30-40 mg/day 5000 IU/week HCG
    7 25-50 mg every day 30-40 mg/day 5000 IU/week HCG
    8 25-50 mg every day 30-40 mg/day
    9 40 mg/day Nolva
    10 20 mg/day Nolva
    11 20 mg/day Nolva

I'm a member at several online steroid boards and you always hear the vets say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". Here's a newsflash: the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? A lot of bodybuilders in the 60's and 70's were basically living off dianabol. The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

The problem of an oral only stack is that its limited in time. 6-8 weeks at best. Meaning multiple stacks are needed where less stacks would be needed with injectables. An oral only stack is hard to set up because you have no real base compounds either. This is one I sweated out after much thinking for all you wimps that can't take a needle. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off d-bol, there isn't much post-cycle estrogen so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advised. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With lon-acting injectables one can usually wait 1.5 to 2 weeks after last shot to start post-cycle therapy and then still there is a certain level of androgens in the body. With the orals, most of the androgen will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So Clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. Here it is illustrated with 40 and 20 mg of Nolva, but could easily be run with 150 and 100 mg of clomid respectively. This was a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG (which is injectable. Oh the irony). At least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by your roids. That facilitates post-cycle recovery. Since HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. NEVER run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. One should take a long break off any type of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating. That's the downside of being scared of needles.

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Controversys high. But while livertoxicity is never discussed much, in europe MANY bros use all orals. Misinformed, perhaps? Im just saying its a common occurnce.
    Also, check this out, its good info and its where he got it from
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    good question. I was going to ask about the toxicity of an oral only cycle

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Check this thread out too. I recommend a search on bb.com too for more info. Wealth of info there.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet9.htm

Heres something i copied and pasted, very related to the topic
    Negative Side Effects And Dangers?

Oral steroids do not survive the first liver pass as do injected drugs. Medicine modified the basic testosterone compound into Dianabol so it could be absorbed orally. This means the oral drugs are concentrated more heavily in the biliary and hepatic systems.

Thus, their potential for liver and kidney damage is high. Despite stomach degradation, for most users, oral steroids on a mg. per mg. base, always seemed more effective than injections, too. Oral steroids are in and out of the system quickly. Thus, believe it or not, for women, controlling unwanted side effects is easier with oral steroids. Taking 20mg. of an oral daily, one could lower or discontinue the total dose, if for example, a voice change started appearing. However, if one has administered an injection (or injections), and this side effect begins to show, you are screwed because you can not discontinue the dose and injections do hang around for a lot longer time while exerting their effect. This is the reason, a reasonable, (considered safer) steroid , like nandrolone , can produce those receptor responsive muscles -- deca -delts and a deca-voice in the case of women!

Orals are removed from your system so much quicker that it makes drug test detection harder. In experiments I conducted years ago with an IOC-accredited laboratory, I could take 25 mg. of Dianabol each day for four weeks and test negative at day seven (seven days off). A slightly less dose of Anavar actually cleared out of my system in 4-5 days.

However, the two, 100 mg. injections of Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone) I took were still testing positive at 11 months post use. You could verify that with Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale since he and I were communicating about the unique retrospection of one of the three metabolites of nandrolone, at the time.

i recommend you read the article, it has pretty good opinions on orals!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who says anavar and winny block the aromatisation of d-bol? I don't think so....
    Last edited by mark956101957; 06-14-2004 at 07:09 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't do an oral only cycle I just wanted to get some information for all these people that are femininely afraid of needles.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I wouldn't do an oral only cycle I just wanted to get some information for all these people that are femininely afraid of needles.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Ow, my liver.

moods is offline Junior Member
    i heard oral only cycles are no good

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    as for me i know i have many cycles in the future,i need to keep my liver functional.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i know i guy who cycled for 7 or 8 years and was real lean. I seen him do a anadrol and dbol cycle and he grew better than anything he had ever taken. I think it just depends on the person.

palequail is offline Banned
    With proper PCT there are a lot of possibilites out there...My friend just did an Anadrol only cycle for 6 weeks and kept about 20lbs off of it.....So go figure???

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've personally done oral-only cycles..even sometime using substances that others profess are uselss..all with great results

I've used...Oreton(methyl-testosterone ), with d-bol and winstrol with great results...and held more size afterward than with injectables

I think it depends on the person.I've said this already on many other message boards..and always get blasted

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    absolutely - my next cycle will be 20 weeks of winny, var and dbol

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I've personally done oral-only cycles..even sometime using substances that others profess are uselss..all with great results

I've used...Oreton(methyl-testosterone ), with d-bol and winstrol with great results...and held more size afterward than with injectables

I think it depends on the person.I've said this already on many other message boards..and always get blasted

Thread Information