muscle27 is offline New Member

1st timer with DNP, NEED SUGGESTIONS

How Long Should I Run It?

At What Doseage?

What Kind Of Diet Should I Be On?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    oh god....man...you have no clue what your getting into do you???...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro if you are asking these questions and you plan to
    run DNP soon you haven't read up on it enuf at all...

Just type DNP in the search bar and start reading before
    you go jumping into a cycle with it... I'd be happy to help,
    but you need to research this one alot more...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I gotta agree with these guys. Lord knows I'm more pro DNP then most, but you *really* need to do some more research.

theOD is offline New Member
    run it for around 3 weeks at only 200mg. the heat sucks at anything above that especially at this time of year. the diet you use is pretty much up to you. i like low carb because eating carbs makes you hotter.

Matto20 is offline Member
    just looking for that quick fix huh?

it makes sense, i guess, i mean why stick to a decent and healthy diet to get your body in shape when you can just pop toxic pesticides like candy and fry yourself into a chiseled physique.

good luck bro. you just might need it.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    starchy carbs will make you much hotter. If you stick to simpler sugar types you shouldn't be too uncomfortable with the heat.

Most people I know report better results with low dose cycles of 200 mgs, maxing at 400 for a few days.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    OD says that he runs lower carbs but if you do a search you're going to find that you need to have about 50% of your calories from carbs, yes youre going to be hotter, but not taking in carbs is going to be detrimental. diet needs to be something like 45% carbs, 40% protein, 15% fats.........i'm starting mine here in a couple days and did a lot of research, cause just from reading i dont think you know what you're getting yourself into.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

lol, nice one

The high carb school of thought with DNP is flawed logic. Low (yet sufficient) carbs is the way to make most efficient use of a DNP cycle. The goal isn't to raise heat by burning the carbs you're ingesting....it's to force your body to turn to reserves (fat) for energy and thus burn that.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The high carb school of thought with DNP is flawed logic. Low (yet sufficient) carbs is the way to make most efficient use of a DNP cycle. The goal isn't to raise heat by burning the carbs you're ingesting....it's to force your body to turn to reserves (fat) for energy and thus burn that.
    Gotta agree with this 110%. Every experience I've had with DNP backs it up.

low but sufficient.......so if i'm following a 3,000 calorie diet, and 50% of my diet is supposed to come from carbs, that then means that i need 1500 cals from carbs.........or is this to many?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    low but sufficient.......so if i'm following a 3,000 calorie diet, and 50% of my diet is supposed to come from carbs, that then means that i need 1500 cals from carbs.........or is this to many?
    It can't be quantified or generalized. I mean as low as you can go, yet remain out of hypoglycemic side effects (other than fatigue/lethargy). It'll be different for everyone, even at the same body weight and caloric intake.

ahh, that helps, thanx bro.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    keep fruit and some sugars handy. if you feel ill, overly exhausted, etc then eat some simple sugars to get yourself feeling good again. I ate few complex carbs while using DNP , I primarily ate apples all day with my protein.

yea, i loaded my fridge with strawberries, grapes, blueberries, pears, etc. I'll probably have some whole wheat toast as well but those will probably be the only carbs i take in.........any problems with doing that?

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Bro if you are asking these questions and you plan to
    run DNP soon you haven't read up on it enuf at all...

Just type DNP in the search bar and start reading before
    you go jumping into a cycle with it... I'd be happy to help,
    but you need to research this one alot more...

i agree with buff87, you dont sound like your ready to be doing DNP yet, buff87 has helped me out with a few questions and advice endless times, this bro knows what he's on about with DNP, listen to him

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I agree totally. I read alot preaching high carbs. I guess one will just have to play around with this, but if your consuming alot of carbs, your body has to burn those before it goes back into lipolysis.

My dnp daily diet either utilized 2 or 3 meals w/ carbs. Either pwo and ppwo, or first meal, pwo, ppwo. They were complex except pwo.

Also, dont listen to some of the posts that state how they couldnt control hunger and ate whatever they wanted. Once the dnp kicks in, and you have that thought stuck in your brain, you will raid your kitchen. DNP hunger can be controlled on lower dosages.

Be safe,

-ost

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    i agree with buff87, you dont sound like your ready to be doing DNP yet, buff87 has helped me out with a few questions and advice endless times, this bro knows what he's on about with DNP, listen to him
    I also agree with this. Not only read a ton, but ask around for personal experiences. This stuff is dangerous. People like buff are very knowledgable. He answered my questions quickly and helped alot.

-ost

Thread Information