Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Help,Steroid detection positive on a test?

I'm kind of nervous because I don't know if the company that I will be working, detects steroids on there test. The company name is "Crowley"

I know that 98% of companies just test for other drugs like marijuana and cocaine, but...

My friend that works there, says that one of their employees was tested positive for a codeine medication. If codeine(codeina) is tested positive, should I really be nervous of testing positive on their test?

Let me know what I should know.

Nocturno

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    No. Codeine is a narcotic. I've never heard of any company testing for steroids .

You know, when I own my own company, I think I'm going to test my future candidates and only hire people that ARE on steroids.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    You know, when I own my own company, I think I'm going to test my future candidates and only hire people that ARE on steroids.
    LOL

D

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Youll be fine. Its too expensive for lots of companies to test for steroids . I was in the same situation and I asked my company to provide me with a fact sheet about the test. It said specifically what they were testing for, but steroids wasnt one of them. I was alittle nervous because it said some medications may make the test come out positive, and at the time I was taking Clen and Clomid, but I passed anyway. Do this and you should be fine. Good luck

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is asked at least once a week - and no company is going to spend the money involved in detecting steroid metabolites or an improper T/E ratio - both require expensive toys and professionals to run and interpret them. Unless you are a professional athelte of course... you never mentioned what it is you do...

Unhappy I just called...

I just called and one of the representatives told me that they do a test for all control substances. Now my question will be:

Will it include steroids ?

I have a test cypionate on hand and ready to use in about a month with some EQ. I really need to know if I should sell this or use it?

Please answer if you truly know the answer of this.

Mr. Juice

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You will be fine bro.

D

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Juice
    I just called and one of the representatives told me that they do a test for all control substances. Now my question will be:

I have a test cypionate on hand and ready to use in about a month with some

No buddy they only check for recreational drugs. No worries. Doubt companies have Steroid drug tests Have no fear buddy.

Red face Ok but what about amphetamines...

I'm currently taking an amphetamine called "Symbiax", more like "Ritalin". It is for a chemical imbalance in the brain,so, will I test positive for a amphetamine?

Cause as I read in a other board (codeine) is a narcotic or opiate and will mostly test positive on a test.

P.S- I figure if I test positive, it will be because my doctor prescribed medication. Correct?

Mr. Juice

I have a test cypionate on hand and ready to use in about a month with some EQ. I really need to know if I should sell this or use it?

Mr. Juice
    Many of us have had a UA and passed - we aren't telling you what you want to hear... there is no motivation for that. And the testosterone is an endogenous compound so they can't even test for metabolites... they have to use even more expensive facilities... especially if you are the only one getting your sample tested. AAS is not an issue... they want to know if you are a crack head or not...

If in the back of your head you are still worried - find out the name of the labratory you will be sending your specimen to and find out if they even have the equipment for testing for AAS use... look up the lab on the Net or call and ask them if they can test for AAS use...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    No buddy they only check for recreational drugs. No worries. Doubt companies have Steroid drug tests Have no fear buddy.
    But good job raising their suspicions!!

I'm currently taking an amphetamine called "Symbiax", more like "Ritalin". It is for a chemical imbalance in the brain,so, will I test positive for a amphetamine?

Cause as I read in a other board (codeine) is a narcotic or opiate and will mostly test positive on a test.

P.S- I figure if I test positive, it will be because my doctor prescribed medication. Correct?

Mr. Juice
    They can't refuse to hire you based on something your doc prescribed you - that'd be fuked...

Wink

Thank you guys, I am more clam and relax now!

This was probably answer a couple of times, but my question was kind of different. Thank you all!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    haha **** bro you worry to much

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Mr. Juice
    Testing for all controlled substances would be a million dollar test. They will not test you for AS use. It's not standard and only people whom have it pertain to their job are tested.

outlaw334 is offline New Member
    hey will steroids come out on a probation piss test and how long does it take for dbol to get out of ure system?

Thread Information