Thread: Fina Ques

PskLifter is offline New Member

Fina Ques

Well, I got screwed on my last remaining source being "unavailable" now, so my dbol /testE/eq cycle doesnt appear to be happening anytime soon. However, fina is still an option due to the availabilty of the pellets. Can fina be run by itself or would this be a waste w/ out a test base? Any info is appreciated on this.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Any steroid can be used by itself to good effect if used properly. However I'd strongly advise you waiting to get the rest of the cycle together.

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member
    You definately want to add some TEST into that combo. Now if your cutting, then add some PROP, you'll love it. FINA can realy shut down sexually bro...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PskLifter
    Well, I got screwed on my last remaining source being "unavailable" now, so my dbol/testE/eq cycle doesnt appear to be happening anytime soon. However, fina is still an option due to the availabilty of the pellets. Can fina be run by itself or would this be a waste w/ out a test base? Any info is appreciated on this.
    Test is best.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no test = limp noodle

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    fina shuts you down pretty hard, u should run a test with it and have the test at a higher doesage than the fina...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    You definately want to add some TEST into that combo. Now if your cutting, then add some PROP, you'll love it. FINA can realy shut down sexually bro...

Very True !!!!!!!!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro. DO not run fina alone

Noogie is offline New Member
    In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with running Fina alone.

My first cycle was 12 weeks of straight fina at 300-400mg a week. I had no side effects, no loss of libido, no shrinkage, no nothing. All I got was 15lbs of size and some definition, not the greatest first cycle (I jumped into gear head first with no research), but I was still very satisfied.

Would I run test with my next cycle of fina? Yes, but not because I need it, but because I want the synergistic effect.

Side effects are different person to person. If your afraid of being shut down, have test on hand just in case. Just be smart about it.

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    why risk it, "test" it

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I also have run a fina only cycle, mainly because I was too stupid to wait for test. With that being said; The cycle put about 18 pounds on me and did'nt really shut me down. I would recommend test be run with it but IMO a fina only cycle is'nt too bad if you are okay with the risk of being shut down.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Finaject does not aromatize since its substance is not changed into estrogens. In combination with Winstrol it has a dramatic effect on the body's appearance. To achieve a gigantic strength gain bodybuilders used to combine 30 mg Finaject every 1-2 days and 50 mg Winstrol Depot every 1-2 days (also known as Strombaject) during preparation for a competition and the buildup phase. No other combination gives the athlete such an incredible hardness and such a defined muscle gain. The possible physical change obtainable in only a few weeks is enormous enough to shock some non-involved observers. Believe us, competing bodybuilders love this combination especially

I AM SO DOING TREN WITH WINNY AND THEN CLOMID FOR PCT

this is sooo exciting!!

so, this article I got there says its ok seemingly to run fina without test with winny. (not that all articles are correct of course)

ONE question, what if seeing as I am test prop stick shy due to gyno regardless of the anti'e's ... what if I was to shoot it every once in a while.
    I mean like 50mg a week would that spike a estrogen rebound? and be counter productive, on the nuts and tits? as opposed to running it straight thru with a sick amount of nolvadex and L'dex and B6 (because I'd be checkin em ALL THE TIME!)

(I know, sorta dumb)

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    bye bye mr. winkie!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    bye bye mr. winkie!!

Thats Mr.Wango!! ... and yah... BYE BYE!

PadrePump is offline New Member
    how should i run a fina and winny cycle if i dont want to gain weight but i want to cut up? im 6'2" 232. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hmm, well just a addin to this post...

I have run fina WITHOUT TEST... Mr.Wango is ALIVE AND WELL. I have absolutely no troubles in the wang department, and my nuts have not shrunk really at all... a little but not really at all.

I have gained a sick amount of strength, lost about 5 pounds of fat and put on about 5 pounds of lean mass on the Fina ALONE ED at 100mgs.
    I am however a freak seemingly, running at 100mg ed I have no sides what so ever, except the above mentioned postive sides.

I have thought about it though and I am starting the test tomorrow however for the purpose of gains solely. I will be taking less than the fina and watching my body responses very closely, to up or down it if need be, I just dont wanna mess with that F*CKIN GYNO CRAP again. My nips are normal now which is the only reason I will run it again with anti e's just for one month. My cycle is more than half way thru, and I am gonna add the test to run 2 weeks past the end with some winny ed.

I dont honestly know if I would have gained more since the beginning if I had run the test with it, I suppose I would have, but since I am gyno prone I wanted to hold off till needed as gyno facks up the head big time.

flame away, but the point of this post is that SOME can run fina ALONE with NO SIDES and still gain.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    You said fina is still an option becaus of the availability of fina pellets. You can also get synovex and make your own prop. Theres a classic stack!

Thread Information