LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Bloating Question - Am I gaining fat or bloating?

I'm currently in wk 7 of a Test Cyp/EQ cycle (500mg and 400mg/wk respectively)

I'm taking 0.25mg of ldex everyday along with 10mg of nolva.

Should this COMPLETELY prevent any bloating? I'm starting to look a little flat in the mirror and I'm trying to figure out if it's simply bloating, or if my calories are too high and I'm gaining fat.

Thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Only you can tell if your bloated or gaining bf bro.watch your salt intake,look at your diet again,and throw some cardio in your program.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Only you can tell if your bloated or gaining bf bro.watch your salt intake,look at your diet again,and throw some cardio in your program.
    I was thinking of adding cardio, but seeing the massive amount of calories I'm taking in, wouldn't it be easier to just lower the calories? (Or will cardio actually promote fat loss better than a reduction in calories)

Can I have your opinion on clean bulking? My diet is very clean (oats and tuna mostly) but I'm not really liking what I'm seeing in the mirror (I'm getting very muscular, but it's not defined and looks like the muscle is just "thrown on there..")

How feasible is it to lean down and gain muscle at the same time? This is my 1st cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    I was thinking of adding cardio, but seeing the massive amount of calories I'm taking in, wouldn't it be easier to just lower the calories? (Or will cardio actually promote fat loss better than a reduction in calories)

Can I have your opinion on clean bulking? My diet is very clean (oats and tuna mostly) but I'm not really liking what I'm seeing in the mirror (I'm getting very muscular, but it's not defined and looks like the muscle is just "thrown on there..")

How feasible is it to lean down and gain muscle at the same time? This is my 1st cycle.
    IMO it's very healthy to do cardio a few times a week,even when bulking.You'll be able to keep your calories up,and the cardio will burn off excess calories.
    As far as your diet is concerned.I'd post that in the diet forum and let SwoleCat look at that.he's a pro at those kind of things.
    And you can keep somewhat lean on a mass cycle.It's all in the diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    IMO it's very healthy to do cardio a few times a week,even when bulking.You'll be able to keep your calories up,and the cardio will burn off excess calories.
    As far as your diet is concerned.I'd post that in the diet forum and let SwoleCat look at that.he's a pro at those kind of things.
    And you can keep somewhat lean on a mass cycle.It's all in the diet and cardio.
    Thanks bro, much appreciated

This is my first cycle so the original plan was to make it a total bulker to gain as much as possible, but I'm now realizing that I'd rather be leaner, and gain a bit less.

How often do you do your cardio? 3-4 times a week, on an empty stomach in the morning at a fat burning pace for abou 30 minutes sounds good?

Thanks bro, much appreciated

This is my first cycle so the original plan was to make it a total bulker to gain as much as possible, but I'm now realizing that I'd rather be leaner, and gain a bit less.

How often do you do your cardio? 3-4 times a week, on an empty stomach in the morning at a fat burning pace for abou 30 minutes sounds good?
    On a bulker,I still do cardio 4x a week in the morning on an empty stomach.Keep the bf in check,and allows you still to eat enough to grow.but still have SwoleCat look at your diet.He might be able to fix a few things.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i also do cardio on a bulker..i can put on weight very fast but alot is fat so i gota watch it close..

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    leafs fan, how much have u gianed already?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    leafs fan, how much have u gianed already?
    I'm gaining weight faster than Oprah at an all you can eat buffet.

20lbs in 7 weeks.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gaining weight faster than Oprah at an all you can eat buffet.

20lbs in 7 weeks.

Even with the anti-es, you can count 5lbs of that as water.

On a semi-clean diet, 5 lbs could be fat, with the remaining 10 being muscle.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    20lbs so far on a cyp/eq cycle in week 7, i thought the test/eq cycle was supposed to lean u out and put on solid quality muscle if u eat clean

g_2
    g_2 is offline New Member

Adding cardio was great advice! Not only will it help you burn more calories, it's the only activity you can do to: force your body to generate greater concentrations of the enzymes that metabolize fat, increase capillary density in your muscles to enhance O2 delivery, pump greater concentrations of hemoglobin into your blood, etc. etc. etc...

Stick to less than 45 minutes of cardio a day, and you're fine. 30 minutes if it really freaks you out. Don't to a low-carb or low-cal diet. (That's different, however, than lowering your calories if you're taking in too much anways.) And since you're taking in massive amounts of cals without doing cardio, you've probably gotten fatter.

Physiologically, leaning down and putting on muscle at the same time is not easy to do, or possible in many cases - especially athletes. However, this isn't a forum of folks who take "no" for an answer, so to speak...

Thread Information