myz383 is offline New Member

where are the results?

Hey guys Im starting my fifth week of sust wednesday. When is this stuff going to kick in. Isnt it about time? What will if feel when it does.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    yea its about that time. when my test kicks in i usually feel 10ft tall and bullet proof. sust usually really starts kickin in in the 4th or 5th

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    u shure its legit product?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Its coming this week prob. be patient its worth the wait!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Why your sust hasnt kicked in by week 5!!!!!!!
    Consider these possibilities:
    1-Fake or bad sust
    2-Bad diet and/or training program
    3-Are you taking the right amount of it?
    4-Have u made any gains at all?
    5-did i mention fake sust?

please give your stats and your cycle description to help other viewrs answer your question

test and other steroids that i have used, deca eq dbol all seem overrated, sure you make some gains, but they are by no means a silver bullet. when you hype something up it rarley satisfied, to me using gear is actually a very subtle helper. jmho...

my stats are 6'1 200 when i started im at 211 now. I have gained 30 lbs in bench but i dont really see the differnce

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    A light testosterone cycle isnt gonna make you look or feel like an instant bodybuilder.
    If at week 5 you have made a 11 pound weight increase and strength increase you are doing fine.

You still havnt mentioned what dose you are using. If its 250mgs a week that isnt enough to really have a jacked up feeling. 500mgs maybe but still a pretty light cycle. but both are good for a first cycle.

But what I would be concerned with is your diet. you have to think that it is really easy to hold ten pounds of water retention. so you want ot get that weight up there to get any keepable gains.

I have gained almost 35lbs during my cycle. And Hope 15lbs to be keepable lean muscle mass.

doing 500 mg week. Im hoping it will really pick up after i start my fifth week on wednesday. My diet is 3eggs in the morning with a protien shake around 8:00 am
    around 11:00 can of tuna the big can. lunch chicken breast or two ground beef patties grilled with protien shake. 3:00 another can of tuna. 6:00 steak or chicken breast with a cup of rice and some kind of vegtable. 9:00 pm turkey sandwich and protein shake and maybe another can of tuna at bedtime which is about 11:00

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro your only 5 weeks in, you said your bench went up 30 pounds right? thats pretty good only 5 weeks in. give it time and eat like a mofo.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    not enough food, playa. More food and more often.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that you may think thats alot of food but not really. That is alot of clean food too. It looks more like you are on a diet than on a bulking phase. The diet you have outlined is what I would eat if I was trying to loose weight. Dont try to stay lean and bulk at the same time otherwise you wont do either goal any justice. I feel that most of the weight you gain in the first four weeks is atleast what you are gonna loose at the end of your cycle. Its when the growth slows down and your fighting for each additional pound where you start to bang out those keepable pounds. Eat big lift big!!!

Try switching up your workout. I confuse my workout partner every week. I never do the same shedule or exercises in the same order for more than two weeks in a row. On all you compound movements like bench,squat,deadlift,pushpress/military press and weighted pullups, weighted dips, try using really low reps like 5 reps and lower on every exercise.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea i would tweak my training and diet a little bit. 11 lbs in 5 weeks is around 2 lbs a week---- those are some pretty respectable gains imo.

i would def eat more... that diet you posted is less than i eat and im at 170 right now...

timvds is offline Member
    Your body only can gain about 8 lbs of lean muscle a year naturally. 11 lbs. is quite an improvent if your eating right and packing on lean muscle. However, you will see more improvement thru the next 3 weeks or so.

Thread Information